PDA

View Full Version : Car accident

stevewool
25th April 2015, 08:05
On Thursday a work college received a phone call from his partner, I AM IN A ACCIDENT AND I AM HANGING UPSIDE DOWN IN THE CAR,
Well you can imagine what happened next, panic set in and he was jumping about the office, but i could not understand why she sounded so cool, YOUR UPSIDE DOWN, YOUR IN A DITCH, WATER IS COMING IN, I AM OFF,
Well of he went and we did not hear anything till he rang a few hours later, everyone was ok the car is a write off,
I got home from work and Ems says WHATS HAPPENED TO LINDA, she has be invovled in a accident i said, YES ITS ON FACE BOOK THE PICTURES,:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh, MY GOD I THOUGHT,
Anyway it turned out they managed to get out of the car with the help of the pilice and fireman then they took pictures and sent it straight to facebook, thats where her son found out by facebook and hes in Germany, you can imagine what he must have thought by no one calling him,
My work college yesterday tried to show my the car pictures but i siad i have seen them and he too did not know they had been posted on facebook either, bad times in there house i can imagine this weekend,:cwm23::cwm23::cwm23: and by the way it was her fault too, the accident i mean

KeithD
25th April 2015, 08:47
People finding out important news on Facebook seems to be the new trend. Communication skills seem to be dropping rapidly :doh

stevewool
25th April 2015, 08:54
Indeed, i dont know why they are doing this, is it for pity or look at me, but i remember you saying once about when people click the like button on these sad stories too:Erm:, must be a young thing

Terpe
25th April 2015, 09:07
I think I must be in a the minority who have no facebook account :Erm:

Michael Parnham
25th April 2015, 09:11
I think I must be in a the minority who have no facebook account :Erm:

You're not alone Peter! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
25th April 2015, 09:12
No you are not Peter, her Partner does not have one too, he hates the bloody thing and when i told him the pictures was on there he flipped, ok i know and he knows i dont like her one bite but it did feel good when i told him :biggrin:

stevewool
25th April 2015, 09:13
I must admit i do like facebook if its used properly

grahamw48
25th April 2015, 09:33
This is why women should not be permitted to drive. :biggrin:

Ako Si Jamie
25th April 2015, 13:02
This is why women should not be permitted to drive. :biggrin:Or pensioners :biggrin:

Ako Si Jamie
25th April 2015, 13:09
I don't have a Facebook account as I don't want my business known to the whole world.

It only takes an innocent comment such as mentioning going on holiday and then when you return your place gets robbed. Most burglaries are committed by those known to you too.

Arthur Little
25th April 2015, 15:24
Or pensioners :biggrin:

Oh well ... :anerikke: ... good thing I don't drive!

Dedworth
25th April 2015, 22:01
It's moronic to put these sort of photos on Farcebook

grahamw48
25th April 2015, 23:24
Filipinos sometimes post some really horrific stuff...like photos of dead babies, severely injured people etc. :NoNo:

London_Manila
26th April 2015, 02:26
I don't have a Facebook account as I don't want my business known to the whole world.

It only takes an innocent comment such as mentioning going on holiday and then when you return your place gets robbed. Most burglaries are committed by those known to you too.

Agreed i have a bogus account on there so i can be nosey about other people :biggrin:

Facebook use in the Philippines seems to be all about boasting and showing off = mas mayabang
Look at me with my expensive Starbucks coffee and look what presents my bf has brought me

I like privacy and to be anonymous and i cant understand why people want to have their private life posted all over the net :Erm:

mickcant
26th April 2015, 07:33
You're not alone Peter! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I do not have one either, did try it some years ago but decided against it.
Mick.:cwm25:

grahamw48
26th April 2015, 10:54
It's up to you how much is revealed about you on facebook...been stated so many times. :yawn:

Dedworth
26th April 2015, 11:20
Agreed i have a bogus account on there so i can be nosey about other people :biggrin:

Facebook use in the Philippines seems to be all about boasting and showing off = mas mayabang
Look at me with my expensive Starbucks coffee and look what presents my bf has brought me

I like privacy and to be anonymous and i cant understand why people want to have their private life posted all over the net :Erm:

I fully agree