PDA

View Full Version : hi to all

Marwin08
27th November 2007, 00:23
hi to all.it's so nice being here in this site.
I met him in the net,im not actually looking for a relationship when i joined the site. All i want is to chat with my co-filipinos here in israel to lessen my boredom and homesickness. Then,all of a sudden,my bf came to the picture and starts courting me in the net. He invited me to visit him and hes willing to pay for my ticket, but i said its not easy for me to go there. Were having this relationship for only 2months. And hes planning to visit me here by January. He already proposed to me eventhough we havent meet yet. we are chatting every night and we are exchanging letters. He sent letters ROYAL MAIL. He wants to marry me by June in the phils. Sometimes i asked him to call me,but he dont know where to buy phone card. We are chatting using our phones.
Can we really get married by june considering that we have only 8mönths relationship to be exact by june 2008?will this affect my future applications.
I will be waiting for your insights guys that will help us in making our decisions :Rasp::Hellooo:

kimmi
27th November 2007, 01:43
hi jaywin,

welcome to the friendly forum..:)

mach
27th November 2007, 09:18
velkominn :Hellooo:

KeithD
27th November 2007, 09:46
:Hellooo:

Piece of advice......SLOW DOWN.

Marwin08
27th November 2007, 11:35
thanks kimmi for welcoming me. Can we be friends. This site is really nice and informative. Congratsss!!! And best wishes as you face the new chapter of your life
:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo:

LadyJ
27th November 2007, 11:37
Welcome to the forum Jaywin07

kimmi
27th November 2007, 11:39
hi Jaywin,

of course we can be friends..how long uve been there in Israel?its nice to have friends all over the world...he he he

Marwin08
27th November 2007, 11:44
:Hellooo:

Piece of advice......SLOW DOWN.

:icon_lol: thanks boss. My bf really wants to marry me by june 2007. That's why i told him let meet first here in israel and see what happens next. I will always get in touch here. Thanks for having such a nice site like this. More power:cwm38:

Peanutz
27th November 2007, 11:45
Welcome to the forum Jaywin! As long as you have mails sent by royal mail from him is also a valid evidence, if you don't have enough chat log or emails.
Do you plan to come in UK by visit or fiance visa?
Where do you plan to get married? In Phil or UK?

Make some research in this forum to help you clear some of your doubts.

Marwin08
27th November 2007, 11:53
[QUOTE=kimmi;45717]hi Jaywin,

1year and 6months. We have this relationship for only 2 months now.

He's planning to visit me here on february to personally get to know each other.

Marwin08
27th November 2007, 11:58
Welcome to the forum Jaywin07

thanks LadyJ, its nice being here. Im enjoying reading all the post that will help me in the near future.:BouncyHappy:

Marwin08
27th November 2007, 12:09
thanks peanutz. We have emails only chat logs is missing coz we are only using our phones.
He's planning to visit me here on feb and wants us to get married on june in the phils. Do u think can we able to get married even though our relationship is for only 8months on june 2008:ARsurrender:

kimmi
27th November 2007, 12:13
hi Jaywin, I guess u can married no matter how long ur relationship is as long ure ready and prepared for the marriage life..I mean if u really love each other nothing can stop u from getting married..

Peanutz
27th November 2007, 12:15
I don't know what would stop the both of you to get married?
If you both are free to get married, I don't see why you can't.

kimmi
27th November 2007, 12:16
. He wants to marry me by June in the phils.

did u accepted his proposal already? I guess it would be better if U meet first and then If u feel that u really love each other and get along well then u can decide wots the next move..

Marwin08
27th November 2007, 12:31
Not yet, i told him to meet me first for us to discuss evrything. He will stay here for 1week. Thats why we are starting gathering evidence for my future application.
Thanks kimmi for the advice.:cwm12:

kimmi
27th November 2007, 12:40
Goodluck sis, yes it is better that u gather lots of evidences as much as possible..:)

KeithD
27th November 2007, 13:35
I don't know what would stop the both of you to get married?
If you both are free to get married, I don't see why you can't.

Maybe he's a sheep! :Erm:

IainBusby
27th November 2007, 14:13
Hi Jaywin,
Welcome to the forum. You can get all the advice you will need in the future right here.
Louella & Iain.

joebloggs
27th November 2007, 14:13
Maybe he's a sheep! :Erm:

or worse a scouser :yikes:, or even worse than that a scouser sheep :yikes: :yikes:

silver13
27th November 2007, 14:25
Hello Winnie, I agree with Boss Keith, slow down. When u asked him to see you first i think that's fine. Anyway u are still on ur 2 months talking, keep ur communication a bit longer and i think u are right not to accept his proposal unless u haven't seen him face to face. If things work well after u both see each other, i don't think there's a problem if he will gonna marry u by june 2008, like peanutz said if u are both free then it's fine.

About the chat log, Me and Paul met in a sms site where you can't have ur message archive so he forwarded his email address as well as mine, maybe he could sign up to a site where you can save ur chat, better to keep all his letters for ur future reference.

Durkhaima
27th November 2007, 14:55
Hello. Yep I agree with them, slow down. Its better to be safe than sorry later. Me and my husband have been talking over the internet for nearly 2 years before I gave him the go signal to visit me and my family in the Phils. God bless...

Marwin08
27th November 2007, 15:22
[QUOTE=kimmi;45726]hi Jaywin,

hi sis kimmi.can u pls tell me what documents you submitted in applying for fiancee visa. Did your fiance booked for the wedding and you included it in your application. Thanks. Congrats and gud luck:)

mavid
27th November 2007, 16:00
Welcome to the Forum!

Tiggers0608
27th November 2007, 21:45
hi jaywin,

hi welcome to the forum...

kimmi
28th November 2007, 04:38
hi sis kimmi.can u pls tell me what documents you submitted in applying for fiancee visa. Did your fiance booked for the wedding and you included it in your application. Thanks. Congrats and gud luck:)

hi jaywin,

when applying for a fiancee visa, wedding booking is important to prove to the ECO that a wedding will takes place..

the documents that I submitted when I applied for a fiancee visa were as follows:

IDENTIFICATION:

My Passport
My NSO-SECPA Birth Certificate
My NBI Clearance
My Voter’s Registration Form
Sponsor’s Birth Certificate
Full copy of sponsor’s passport, personal details and Phil. Immigration stamp in full color
Scanned copy of sponsor’s driver’s license
Sponsor’s Polling Card
SMEF Guidance and Counselling Certificate
CFO Guidance and Counselling Certificate

EVIDENCE OF ACCOMMODATION:

Phone bill
Council tax
TV License
Halifax Mortgage Details
Picture of the House and every room

EVIDENCE OF FINANCIAL CAPACITY:

Sponsor's Letter of Employment
Sponsor's Wage Slips and Pension Slips
Sponsor's P60 end of Year Certificate Pension and Employment
Sponsor's Premium Bonds
Sponsor's Bank Statements

EVIDENCE OF RELATIONSHIP:

Letter of Support from the Sponsor
Sponsor’s Decree of Divorce Absolute
My NSO Authenticated Certification of No Marriage (CENOMAR)
Provisional Booking for the Wedding
Engagement Ring Receipt and resizing receipt
Love letters and cards
Western Union Receipts
Bank withdrawal receipts
Receipts of the Sari-sari shop
E-mail Transcripts
Printed copies of our emails: March 2007 – September 2007
Chat Logs: March 2007 – September 2007
Used Internet Cards

EVIDENCE OF MEETING:
Boarding Passes and E-tickets
Hotel Receipts
Restaurant receipts
Airport user’s Charge ticket
Bus Tickets
Photos

Hope it will help.. but wait sis, are u going to apply for a fiancee visa?I thought u will going to get married by June next year?and if that's the case u should apply for spouse visa..
:Erm:

Pepe n Pilar
28th November 2007, 08:53
Hi Jaywin welcome to the forum

Marwin08
29th November 2007, 21:54
May i ask the web address of the sms site where you met Paul
Thanks Anilyn for d advice:xxgrinning--00xx3::cwm38:

Marwin08
29th November 2007, 22:22
Sis kimmi how did your Fiance booked for the wedding? As what i have read when u book for the wedding the presence of both parties is a must
Thanks sis kimmi for granting my request. Goodluck for facing the new chapter of your life. Best wishes and God Bless for both of you:cwm38::cwm12:

aug06_2006
11th December 2007, 17:57
Hello jaywin, i just added u in my ym.. And yes u are correct when u need to booked the wedding both parties must be present because each one of u will need to be interview. That based of my experienced...Ok, take care and talk to u then!

johnny11
11th December 2007, 18:59
hi jaywin, actually you dont need to have evidence of a wedding booking at all when applying for a fiancee visa , if you have all the documents and evidence listed above then they take this as proof of your 'intention' to marry,after all thats what a fiancee visa is all about. i must say that listening to your relationship details i am suprised that after this length of time your fiance has'nt been out to meet you already! i have been through this process before and its not as complicated as some folk make it sound! but you need evidence that you have MET! thats the biggy!!

johnny11
11th December 2007, 19:08
ps , i live 15mins away from chesterfield if your bf wants any help or advice with this process, i would be happy to help as i realise it can be a little daunting!

nigel
14th December 2007, 20:38
CFO Guidance and Counselling Certificate :Erm: - Is this the counselling thing that my Vimvie must do in Cebu? I thought she must do it AFTER getting the Visa..:Erm:

andypaul
14th December 2007, 21:59
Theres pre marriage councilling read about it when we were preparing to get wed but i think i filled in a form and paid the fee and we never went. I think it depends on the area.

Marwin08
15th December 2007, 00:24
wow,johnny thanks 4 being so generous of helping me. I dont know what to say then, before he's planning to visit me here in israel but he changed his mind, he said it would be dangerous for him to go here:xxgrinning--00xx3::bigcry:

Marwin08
15th December 2007, 00:36
CFO Guidance and Counselling Certificate :Erm: - Is this the counselling thing that my Vimvie must do in Cebu? I thought she must do it AFTER getting the Visa..:Erm:

we have the same query nigel, based on what i read u can only get a cfo certificate when u have the visa. Im about to ask kimmi about this, coz she submitted cfo certificate in her application. Please enlighten us guys about this matter

:rolleyes:

kimmi
15th December 2007, 11:58
hi jaywin and Nigel,

u can attend the CFO seminar even before u have ur visa and then goes back there when u have ur visa so they can put sticker on ur passport..

I do attend it before i submitted my application as an additional documents, dont worry too much it doesnt matter whether u attend before or after uve got the visa..the sticker on ur passport is more important anyway..

Goodluck on ur application..:)

Marwin08
15th December 2007, 13:07
thanks sis kimmi. One more thing, what is this smef counselling that u attended. Can u please tell me the address where u got this cfo certificate. Coz im planning to go home next year. :Help1:

Pepe n Pilar
15th December 2007, 13:26
Hi Sis Kimmi, If i can attend the CFO seminar before having the visa, what id's should i bring with me? I don't have my passport....Thanks

Marwin08
15th December 2007, 13:33
hi,itsme_iye, do u know what is the smef counselling seminar that kimmi attended?

KeithD
15th December 2007, 14:46
Jaywin07: How do you keep managing to mess up the QUOTES in your posts? Your's the only one I have to keep fixing? You are deleting too quick.

andypaul
15th December 2007, 14:54
Heres the CFO website http://www.cfo.gov.ph/

Best to keep an eye on this as requirment and evn the location have changed with out much notice in the past.

This maybe of use for Phills who are already abroad but need to register
http://www.cfo.gov.ph/registeronline.htm

andypaul
15th December 2007, 14:57
i think heres where the smef confusion arose, i thought it was to do with red dwarf but there you go.

http://www.smef-cow-phil.org/cms3/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=5&MMN_position=11:11

andypaul
15th December 2007, 14:59
Jaywin07: How do you keep managing to mess up the QUOTES in your posts? Your's the only one I have to keep fixing? You are deleting too quick.

Its the mobile phone they always start deleting to quick when i try to quote on a mobile as well :Brick:

Marwin08
15th December 2007, 15:31

my apology mr. Admin, im only using my mobile browsing this site. Sorry, sorry, sorry for giving u additional work.

KeithD
15th December 2007, 20:15
Just use the POST REPLY at the bottom of each page then instead of the QUOTE button :xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
15th December 2007, 21:21
my apology mr. Admin, im only using my mobile browsing this site. Sorry, sorry, sorry for giving u additional work.

Hey Jaywin if any of the other sites we suggest are tough to read on mobiles just yell and im sure someone will help you get the info you need.

I know some websites just don't read well on mobile for one reason or another.

Marwin08
16th December 2007, 15:02
thanks andypaul for extending your help, im using N70 in browsing, and its good i can open the site that u gave me. I dont have day off thats why im using my mobile.
to boss keith,thanks 4 accepting my apology

aromulus
16th December 2007, 15:13
thanks andypaul for extending your help, im using N70 in browsing, and its good i can open the site that u gave me. I dont have day off thats why im using my mobile.

Salt of the Earth, "R" Keith is.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

nigel
16th December 2007, 20:32
Thanks for telling us about that Jaywin... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
16th December 2007, 22:39

Nokias rule far better than them apple phone things:D