PDA

View Full Version : Annoying things while driving

stevewool
10th May 2015, 19:12
Does your missus do any of those little things that annoy you while driving the car? Ems most annoying thing was slamming the car door shut, but that was a was, her next trick is to keep pulling down the sun visor just to check her smile, count to 1234 and smile Steve, but without the sun visor :doh

Ako Si Jamie
10th May 2015, 19:21
Getting in the drivers seat. :Help1:

grahamw48
11th May 2015, 10:51
Not an issue unless we buy a tandem. :biggrin:

imagine
11th May 2015, 11:26
Does your missis do any of those little things that annoy you while driving the car, Ems most annoying thing was slamming the car door shut,

thats because you no longer open the door for her, until she is seated, like the gentleman who used to do this :biggrin::biggrin:

raynaputi
11th May 2015, 12:17
I think what annoys Keith is whenever I comb my hair and falling hair going everywhere! Hahahaha..But I'm the one who vacuums inside the car so he needs to shut up! :icon_lol: Another is I'm not really observant and would usually fall asleep in the car! :laugher:

Michael Parnham
11th May 2015, 13:17
I think what annoys Keith is whenever I comb my hair and falling hair going everywhere! Hahahaha..But I'm the one who vacuums inside the car so he needs to shut up! :icon_lol: Another is I'm not really observant and would usually fall asleep in the car! :laugher:

That reminds me Rayna, why do Filipina's lose so much hair? Btw, looking in the sun visor mirror all the time annoys me!:Erm:

raynaputi
11th May 2015, 13:33
That reminds me Rayna, why do Filipina's lose so much hair? Btw, looking in the sun visor mirror all the time annoys me!:Erm:

It's a human thing, not just Filipinas! :xxgrinning--00xx3: Humans usually have hair fall of at least 100 hair a day.

http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/hair-loss/tc/hair-loss-topic-overview

imagine
11th May 2015, 13:38
yeah they lose a lot of hair, I'm always unblocking the rest room floor drain

its when i find a hair in my food that gets me :mad:

Michael Parnham
11th May 2015, 13:38
It's a human thing, not just Filipinas! :xxgrinning--00xx3: Humans usually have hair fall out at least 100 hair a day.

http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/hair-loss/tc/hair-loss-topic-overview

Thanks never knew that! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
11th May 2015, 18:35
yeah they lose a lot of hair, I'm always unblocking the rest room floor drain

its when i find a hair in my food that gets me :mad:

Yeah....if only we could find some on top of our heads. :icon_lol:

imagine
12th May 2015, 03:10
Yeah....if only we could find some on top of our heads. :icon_lol:

iv had no hair for a long time, and quite happy, think of all the money iv saved on shampoo n haircuts :biggrin:

grahamw48
12th May 2015, 09:54
Being a fellow Yorkshireman...can't knock that mate. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I just let mine grow (round the edges) until I can get back to my lady's local hairdresser in Manila. :biggrin:

Michael Parnham
12th May 2015, 13:03
Being a fellow Yorkshireman...can't knock that mate. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I just let mine grow (round the edges) until I can get back to my lady's local hairdresser in Manila. :biggrin:

Wow that is being tight Graham, btw how much do you pay for a haircut these days at your local hairdresser? I pay £3! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
12th May 2015, 13:21
So far no less than £5.50 Michael....and she's closed down now. :anerikke:

Most of these comedians up here are asking 10 to 15 quid. :NoNo:

I'll try in Selby. Plenty of poverty-stricken peasants like me in that town.

Michael Parnham
12th May 2015, 17:00
So far no less than £5.50 Michael....and she's closed down now. :anerikke:

Most of these comedians up here are asking 10 to 15 quid. :NoNo:

I'll try in Selby. Plenty of poverty-stricken peasants like me in that town.

I'm surprised you have no £3 gents £5 ladies, there is one here and there was one in Barnsley near where I lived before and the prices have been the same for almost ten years now, so I suppose they will increase in the not too distant future!:Erm:

stevewool
12th May 2015, 19:34
£3 for a haircut Michael, you have been robbed :yikes:

Michael Parnham
12th May 2015, 20:27
£3 for a haircut Michael, you have been robbed :yikes:

It's only £12 per year! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
12th May 2015, 20:31
Keith doesn't pay for a haircut! I just shave his hair. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
12th May 2015, 20:46
My head is the wrong shape I reckon...would look like a Martian...or that cross-eyed bloke from Dragons' Den. :cwm3:

...And it makes your ears look too big !

imagine
13th May 2015, 08:09
cheaper to have your own shaver diy hair cut

Ako Si Jamie
13th May 2015, 12:29
I don't think I've paid for a haircut this century. My mate does mine. :icon_lol: