PDA

View Full Version : National Health Service

Travellor
16th May 2015, 10:48
Good day all!

I just need an advice with regards to NHS.. should I need to pay this in processing my fiance visa or after my visa is approve?

And I have a follow up question also with regards my online application, can I make any correction once I already completed the application?

THanks to those who can answer my query.

jeanette

Terpe
16th May 2015, 15:56
I just need an advice with regards to NHS.. should I need to pay this in processing my fiance visa or after my visa is approve?

Take a look at this forum thread (http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/56459-Migrant-health-surcharge-to-raise-£200-million-a-year) and follow the key links included.
Visa of 6 months or less do not carry the health surcharge.
A Fiance(e) does not need to pay it as the visa is 6 months max. validity. But it will become payable after you get married and apply for FLR(M) as that is longer than 6 months validity.

And I have a follow up question also with regards my online application, can I make any correction once I already completed the application?

You can make as many changes and saves as you need to your online application until you submit and make payment.

Travellor
16th May 2015, 16:39
Take a look at this forum thread (http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/56459-Migrant-health-surcharge-to-raise-£200-million-a-year) and follow the key links included.
Visa of 6 months or less do not carry the health surcharge.
A Fiance(e) does not need to pay it as the visa is 6 months max. validity. But it will become payable after you get married and apply for FLR(M) as that is longer than 6 months validity.

You can make as many changes and saves as you need to your online application until you submit and make payment.

Hi Terpe, thanks for the reply. Yeah, that's my problem now. I already completed and submitted my application online and I already pay it.. is there any way I could change it?

Terpe
17th May 2015, 00:50
Hi Terpe, thanks for the reply. Yeah, that's my problem now. I already completed and submitted my application online and I already pay it.. is there any way I could change it?

You'd need to discuss that with the people at VFS
I'm not sure on their rules these days, but they used to allow some changes to be made during their collation and checking.
I can't see any reason why not. Best to check with them before your appointment

Maybe someone here on the forum who has actually experienced that recently will read this and share.