PDA

View Full Version : Flight search engines

SimonH
26th May 2015, 10:40
For those of you wishing to get a good deal, I've come across this search engine

http://matrix.itasoftware.com/

Fairly easy to use, and if you're a little sneaky and have some time on your hands you can get a business class fair for not a lot more, than a standard economy fare.
Top tip, make your departure airport Dublin. OK it's a bit of a faff but for the sake of a £25 cheapo flight to Dublin you could be saving well over 50% of a regular business class ticket from the UK.
Hope it's of use to some on here :smile:

KeithD
26th May 2015, 11:13
£25 cheapo flight to Dublin

That's a single with no luggage. :wink:

SimonH
26th May 2015, 11:25
That's a single with no luggage. :wink:

True, you wouldn't want to come back though :wink:

KeithD
26th May 2015, 12:00
True, you wouldn't want to come back though :wink:

It would just mean not taking any presents for me, never any room for my own clothes. :cwm25:

SimonH
26th May 2015, 12:09
It would just mean not taking any presents for me, never any room for my own clothes. :cwm25:

You could always take the ferry Keith :wink:

KeithD
26th May 2015, 12:58
You could always take the ferry Keith :wink:

Last time I done that, I was so drunk I don't remember driving off :omg:

irishman12
26th May 2015, 22:26
For those of you wishing to get a good deal, I've come across this search engine

http://matrix.itasoftware.com/

Fairly easy to use, and if you're a little sneaky and have some time on your hands you can get a business class fair for not a lot more, than a standard economy fare.
Top tip, make your departure airport Dublin. OK it's a bit of a faff but for the sake of a £25 cheapo flight to Dublin you could be saving well over 50% of a regular business class ticket from the UK.
Hope it's of use to some on here :smile:

Good deal? Comes out around 500 euro higher than Skyscanner for the flights I've been looking at

KeithD
27th May 2015, 08:16
You need to use multiple comparison sites when looking for flights. Plus, they do not include all airlines, so they may not be showing the best deals. It should take a day of research to find a flight.