PDA

View Full Version : "Encouragement" Don't be overwhelmed by all the paperwork

songz777
28th May 2015, 20:11
Hi for you new guys starting on your journey for the entry clearance/spouse visa. I just want to encourage you not to be discouraged or overwhelmed by all the paperwork; rather take one step at a time.

I used to do mountain walking and if you look at the destination it seems overwhelming in height and distance.

What I used to do is look only at my feet and concentrate on putting one foot in front of the other and suddenly I was there at the top!

Take small bites with all your documents and take your time to read and ask questions.

It felt like a mountain at first to me - but suddenly it was all over - and now we have been married 2 years in August and have a dear little son.

The next stage FLR(M) we shall do the same again. I am starting now in studying the forms even though they may change a little by next August time.

Don't give in ... the effort is worth it and your dreams will come true!

Arthur Little
29th May 2015, 00:42
:yeahthat:'s a truly inspiring post, John ... thank you for your kind words of encouragement to those forum members about to embark on their immigration journey. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mendoza82
29th May 2015, 05:05
:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann1984
29th May 2015, 06:17
Good post! Good encouragement! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
29th May 2015, 08:09
Well chosen words! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

marksroomspain
29th May 2015, 10:06
Full praise to you John for those encouraging words likewise our second half of our immigration journey is about to start.

All forms filled in and necessary documents in place ready for the application to be posted this Monday.

It's been 3 years marriage in July with a little boy who is 2 years 4 months now and couldn't be happier, how time flies and not a single regret.

Those who said that marrying a Filipina was the best thing ever well that's certainly true also good look to those on this audacious immigration journey certainly not for the faint hearted but perseverance will certainly pay off...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

songz777
29th May 2015, 17:41
Thank you guys for your encouragement... and Mark on the 2nd phase well I will be asking advice next year :)

cheekee
2nd June 2015, 15:19
Thank you.

To be honest it has become so stressful lately. Both myself and Sheina are feeling the strain.

Her Ielts is in 3 days so hopefully some good news.

Arthur Little
2nd June 2015, 15:56
Thank you.

To be honest it has become so stressful lately. Both myself and Sheina are feeling the strain.

:smile: Here's some rep to ease the strain, Phil, and ...

Her Ielts is in 3 days so hopefully some good news.

... rest assured, we have every confidence in your wife's IELTS performance. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
2nd June 2015, 17:35
Good advice talaga!!

cheekee
7th June 2015, 21:36
:smile: Here's some rep to ease the strain, Phil, and ...

... rest assured, we have every confidence in your wife's IELTS performance. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you Arthur.

Sorry I would have replied earlier but haven't been feeling well the last few days.