PDA

View Full Version : Prometheus

Michael Parnham
3rd June 2015, 19:52
Watched 'Prometheus' a couple of evenings ago, brilliant film couples up nicely with 'Alien', the ending of 'Prometheus' portrays the opening of 'Alien' really well also answers lots of questions for me. Also watched 'Savages' at the weekend awesome film, recommend that you watch it if you've never seen it! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jamesey
3rd June 2015, 21:13
I watched Prometheus recently too. Great film! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jonnijon
3rd June 2015, 22:53
Watch "Kajaki" hope the minister for defence sees it :NoNo:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/9836873/Failed-Afghan-dam-project-offered-British-military-redemption-after-Iraq-debacle.html

Michael Parnham
4th June 2015, 07:07
Watch "Kajaki" hope the minister for defence sees it :NoNo:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/9836873/Failed-Afghan-dam-project-offered-British-military-redemption-after-Iraq-debacle.html

Thanks, will do! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
4th June 2015, 08:18
The problem with the ending for Prometheus is that it is only us old folk who know what Alien is :cwm25:. Most young folk probably thought that the film didn't finish! :Erm:

Michael Parnham
4th June 2015, 12:24
The problem with the ending for Prometheus is that it is only us old folk who know what Alien is :cwm25:. Most young folk probably thought that the film didn't finish! :Erm:

They don't know what they are missing Keith! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
4th June 2015, 17:56
Thanks for head up - downloading it to watch now :xxgrinning--00xx3:

(not looking on here till I've watched it as Andy will spoil the ending for me) :icon_lol:

stevewool
4th June 2015, 19:01
Seen it twice, first time I forgot all about it, must be my age

Michael Parnham
4th June 2015, 20:42
I don't know but has anyone seen Cloverfield? For some strange reason I loved it, watched it many times, it's a low budget film I can't seem to forget! :Erm: