PDA

View Full Version : BRP Help

marksroomspain
9th June 2015, 21:46
Hi guys,

After a week of applying for FLR (M) Jamie has received a letter for biometrics to be done and I dont know whether this is a problem but the letter of invitation has been addressed to her using her maiden name whereas her current passport sent to UKVI is in her married name also the application form is in her married name to match passport, anybody please.....:NoNo:

raynaputi
9th June 2015, 21:55
There's an instruction in the letter on how to inform them if there are errors in any details of the applicant.

marksroomspain
9th June 2015, 22:45
There's an instruction in the letter on how to inform them if there are errors in any details of the applicant.

Thanks Rayna was just panicking as they say must be done within 15 days and after waiting for a new letter it may overrun that time. God, so annoying these people...:icon_sorry:

marksroomspain
10th June 2015, 22:37
Update phoned UKVI spent 20 mins on phone for a reply then was told we would be contacted back within 48 hours.

How can this happen? Application form in married name alongside passport married name then biometrics enrolment letter in maiden name. Do these people ever check things?.....:cwm23:

Arthur Little
10th June 2015, 22:47
How can this happen? Application form in married name alongside passport married name then biometrics enrolment letter in maiden name. Do these people ever check things?.....:cwm23:

... makes you wonder, :iagree:!

raynaputi
10th June 2015, 22:48
Update phoned UKVI spent 20 mins on phone for a reply then was told we would be contacted back within 48 hours.

Based on my own experience (when I was doing follow ups on my FLRM back then), they most often do not. They kept on saying that I posted my application that time on 26 Feb 2012 (I sent my application on 23 March 2012), when in fact I got married on 1st March 2012. How was that even possible??? In their letters to me, they were addressing me as Mister!!! All the correspondence letters I received from them regarding my FLR(M) wait for 10 months kept having the same mistakes even if I kept on correcting them. They obviously do not read and check everything! :crazy:

marksroomspain
11th June 2015, 16:02
Update: Just received a call back from UKVI. Said a new appointment letter with correct name would be sent out and to allow 10 working days. Also was told not worry about the 15 day deadline of getting biometrics done as UKVI are aware of the original letter not being correct.

Any apology for their mistake..... No Way....
:NoNo:

Thanks again Rayna also my mate Arthur.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
11th June 2015, 16:23
The good thing Mark is they did call you as stated and from what was said, was indirectly an apology. I hope everything gets put right asap. Good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

marksroomspain
11th June 2015, 16:27
Thanks Michael...:smile: