PDA

View Full Version : Strange How The Mind Works Sometimes!

Arthur Little
13th June 2015, 01:03
Well ... at least mine, anyway. :peepwall:

Yesterday, it noted my total post count - thus far - amounted to 19,612.

"So", I thought, :olddude: ... "I'll take 'a little' break and not post anything further today, and ... :icon_rolleyes: - if I wait until after midnight tonight - it will become tomorrow ... then the last three digits of my next post (19,613) will coincide with the date which, typed in the American (and Filipino) fashion, will finish up as 6/13 on June, 13th!"

Still with me? :cwm25:

:crazy: ... yep ... :anerikke: ... I know ... but it's just a bit of harmless fun. Plus - like I said in the title - it really IS ...

... strange how the mind works sometimes. :wink:

johncar54
13th June 2015, 08:43
Hi Arthur,
I estimate that amounts around 70 day, of 24 hours a day, spent just posting.

Thanks mate I have enjoyed every one

Arthur Little
13th June 2015, 16:34
Hi Arthur,
I estimate that amounts around 70 day, of 24 hours a day, spent just posting.

Thanks mate I have enjoyed every one

:smile: Thank you for the compliment, John ... and :welcomex: to the Stargazers' Gallery! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
13th June 2015, 18:03
The Stargazers are on the air, does anyone remember? :Erm:

Arthur Little
14th June 2015, 00:58
The Stargazers are on the air, does anyone remember? :Erm:

Can't say that I do, Michael ... I'm :icon_sorry:

Michael Parnham
14th June 2015, 08:36
Can't say that I do, Michael ... I'm :icon_sorry:

40's & 50's on BBC Light Program Arthur! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

SimonH
14th June 2015, 10:24
Well ... at least mine, anyway. :peepwall:

Yesterday, it noted my total post count - thus far - amounted to 19,612.

"So", I thought, :olddude: ... "I'll take 'a little' break and not post anything further today, and ... :icon_rolleyes: - if I wait until after midnight tonight - it will become tomorrow ... then the last three digits of my next post (19,613) will coincide with the date which, typed in the American (and Filipino) fashion, will finish up as 6/13 on June, 13th!"

Still with me? :cwm25:

:crazy: ... yep ... :anerikke: ... I know ... but it's just a bit of harmless fun. Plus - like I said in the title - it really IS ...

... strange how the mind works sometimes. :wink:

It would have been too much to make it 3 posts in 7 days to make 19615 post on 19/6/15 :biggrin:

Arthur Little
14th June 2015, 15:33
It would have been too much to make it 3 posts in 7 days to make 19615 post on 19/6/15 :biggrin:

:cwm24: ... oh here ... I've obviously missed that one, Simon - which is a wonder, given my customary analytical thought process.

Well ...:anerikke: ... there's nothing much I can do about it now - apart from deleting a few of my previous posts - which, needless to say, I'm not keen on doing :nono-1-1:, as I seem to have somewhat mysteriously lost one post already since compiling this thread ... thus, I shall just forge ahead on account of surpassing the requisite number before the 19th.