PDA

View Full Version : Ecigs in Philippines

steve55
20th June 2015, 09:19
Been wondering if anyone knows the legal status in the Philippines about the use and/or sales of e cigs and e liquids?

imagine
20th June 2015, 10:13
they sell all models of e cigs in philippines, and the liquids, the choice is maybe less for the flavours and types of liquid

Michael Parnham
20th June 2015, 11:44
Been wondering if anyone knows the legal status in the Philippines about the use and/or sales of e cigs and e liquids?

When in Philippines would be the best time to not only kick the cigs in but the E-cigs also! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jonnijon
20th June 2015, 11:47
they sell all models of e cigs in philippines, and the liquids, the choice is maybe less for the flavours and types of liquid

Soy sauce flavor, smelly fish flavor, and balut. :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

imagine
20th June 2015, 13:11
Soy sauce flavor, smelly fish flavor, and balut. :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
:laugher:
you forgot open drains flavour:laugher:

deserves a rep

Arthur Little
20th June 2015, 13:16

:cwm24: ... you have to be joking! :yeahthat:

cheekee
20th June 2015, 14:28
I have used ecigs there on three occasions.

They are selling them in the malls now.

grahamw48
20th June 2015, 23:25
Robinsons sell them.

I bought some e-cigs from another big store there, but they were low-quality rubbish.

No need for them now, as I haven't had any kind of Nicotene or smoke in my lungs for the past year. :Jump:

(Must check my diary for the exact date).

Terpe
21st June 2015, 13:49
Davao City is a non-smoking city.
The same regulations apply to both regular ciggies and e-cigs
Just mentioning :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
21st June 2015, 20:00
Davao City is a non-smoking city.
The same regulations apply to both regular ciggies and e-cigs
Just mentioning :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Good stuff, should apply everywhere :xxgrinning--00xx3: