PDA

View Full Version : Your Holidays

stevewool
27th June 2015, 07:38
The tragic news you are seeing at the moment around the world makes you wonder where it will all end and if it will ever end too,
But what would happen if you was on holiday in one of these places and this happened, you are safe and your family are safe too, and even maybe you now where near the area when things like this happened,
Would you want to be removed back to whereever your home is?
The news today is saying that they are sending extra planes to bring back people who are wanting to come back.
If a small band of people want to cause trouble anywhere in the world they will , even on your own doorstep, if it was, i think i would stay. Again just my own thoughts

Michael Parnham
27th June 2015, 09:04
The tragic news you are seeing at the moment around the world makes you wonder where it will all end and if it will ever end too,
But what would happen if you was on holiday in one of these places and this happened, you are safe and your family are safe too, and even maybe you now where near the area when things like this happened,
Would you want to be removed back to where ever your home is,
The news today are saying that they are sending extra planes to bring back people who are wanting to come back ,
If a small band of people want to cause trouble anywhere in the world they will , even on your own doorstep, if it was i , i think i would stay, again just my own thoughts

Fully agree with that Steve! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
27th June 2015, 10:24
The 38 who died in Tunisia were mainly British, apparently.

There are even Brits who vow to stay in Tunisia despite what happened yesterday and the incident a few months ago claiming it's still a very safe place. :anerikke:

Harry T
27th June 2015, 12:10
Its a difficult one Steve, everyone will react differently, I would guess those with their Kids with them will naturally want to get back home, those who are there as a couple or single would probably be in the majority of wanting to stay, i guess that place must be one of the safest places to be right now, however if i were there i would think i would NOT be entirely relaxed, so i think i would probably be amongst those that wanted to return.

This is a growing Terrorist Threat with the rising of ISIS, they are a fanatical group, who want to spread Fear & Death amongst Christians of whatever Country or Faith, i dont for one minute claim to understand what there particular brand of religion believes in, but what little i do see leads me to believe anyone who does NOT follow their sect is an enemy of Allah, even fellow Muslims. They seem to believe in a Brand of religion which goes back to the Dark ages, and I,m afraid their is only one answer to their Hate & Barbarism, and that is to NOT pussyfoot around with them.