PDA

View Full Version : Hot, hot, HOT

stevewool
30th June 2015, 17:46
WOW, what weather, hot hot hot, surely the hottest day so far, my terraced house is so cool inside :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
30th June 2015, 17:51
BBQ again later http://www.4smileys.com/smileys/food-smileys/burger.gif

stevewool
30th June 2015, 17:53
BBQ again later http://www.4smileys.com/smileys/food-smileys/burger.gif

Ems is working till 7pm then I have to fetch her so its whatever is in the freezer for us

grahamw48
30th June 2015, 18:01
I'm hiding from the sun. It's so ageing ! :olddude:

Slip
30th June 2015, 18:21
Harlene is moaning how hot it is today :doh

I've just had 5 days off from work as I have just been promoted to teamleader, so I start my new 5 week roster tomorrow. Not looking forward to the hottest day off the year and having to work, Harlene says she is staying indoors lol...

You wouldn't think she is the one who comes from Philipinnes!

Arthur Little
30th June 2015, 18:54

Myrna likewise! :doh And she's right ... it IS ... :anerikke: ... well, muggy, anyway.

I've just had 5 days off from work as I have just been promoted to teamleader, so I start my new 5 week roster tomorrow.

Congratulations on your promotion. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
30th June 2015, 18:55
Damned hot but fantastic - I just had a Vindaloo as I can't get much hotter :biggrin:

Ako Si Jamie
30th June 2015, 20:14
Myrna likewise! :doh And she's right ... it IS ... :anerikke: ... well, muggy, anyway.

I'm surprised the temp reached double figures up there. :wink:

Arthur Little
30th June 2015, 20:19
I'm surprised the temp reached double figures up there. :wink:

Oh :icon_rolleyes: ... it does occasionally, Jamie ... very occasionally - like today, for example. :wink:

Ako Si Jamie
30th June 2015, 20:21
Oh :icon_rolleyes: ... it does occasionally, Jamie ... very occasionally - like today, for example. :wink:When I lived up in Inverness in the late eighties there was one summer, 1989, I think, which was absolutely marvellous weather wise. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
1st July 2015, 07:21

I've just had 5 days off from work as I have just been promoted to teamleader, so I start my new 5 week roster tomorrow. Not looking forward to the hottest day off the year and having to work, Harlene says she is staying indoors lol...

You wouldn't think she is the one who comes from Philipinnes!

Congratulations on your promotion Slip :xxgrinning--00xx3: