PDA

View Full Version : URGENT: VISA4UK; Registering an Account

jhen1230
2nd July 2015, 00:18
Hi Guys,

Need help on registering an account for VISA4UK.
I will be applying for a Child Settlement Visa for my 12 years old daughter.

AS she is a minor, I believed that the account should be created under my name,address and contact details, am I correct?

Or would the account should be under my husband's name who is sponsoring my daughter?

jhen1230
2nd July 2015, 00:25
Hi, I need help on registering an account on Visa4UK.

Does the account for a minor should be under the parent name and contact details or should it be under the sponsor's name, my husband, her step-father?

jhen1230
3rd July 2015, 10:45
Hi Guys,

I now have managed to get a TB Testing Appointment for my daughter next week and cross fingers hopefully everything will be ok. I am a bit worried as one of my friend been tested positive at IOM in Thailand but it turns out when she seek a 2nd opinion from a private hospital that she is absolutely TB free. IOM in Thailand sticked with their diagnosis. It taken her 3 months before she could re-apply again for another TB test.

Hopefully, this things do not happen in the Philippines. This is the main reason why I chose to have the TB test first before applying my daughter's visa.

Terpe
3rd July 2015, 11:36
....... This is the main reason why I chose to have the TB test first before applying my daughter's visa.

You can't submit your visa application without the TB test all-clear certificate. It's a mandatory prerequisite.

Hope all works out smoothly for her :xxgrinning--00xx3: