PDA

View Full Version : "I Want People To See Me Work!"

Arthur Little
2nd July 2015, 17:57
:laughitupsmilie: ... NOT me personally! :nono-1-1: ... I am an :olddude: - who's long-past THAT stage - apart from keeping abreast of top daily News Headlines around the gobe ... to share with my fellow members here on Filipina Roses ... in the hope :pray: that those may possibly attract ... :anerikke: ... at least some interest. :wink:

Therefore, here is a link to one such update from the Makati Business District - as published in today's edition of the 'Manila Bulletin':

http://www.mb.com.ph/normalcy-returns-to-makati/

Dedworth
2nd July 2015, 18:00
Link incomplete Arthur :smile:

Arthur Little
2nd July 2015, 18:08
Link incomplete Arthur :smile:

:icon_sorry:, Ded ... just realised I'd inadvertently forgotten to jot down the appropriate link; but it's there now. :smile:

les_taxi
2nd July 2015, 18:08
Worked for me Ded

Michael Parnham
2nd July 2015, 18:21
Where on earth did the word Normalcy come from, is it meant to be Normality? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
2nd July 2015, 18:23
:icon_sorry:, Ded ... just realised I'd inadvertently forgotten to jot down the appropriate link; but it's there now. :smile:

thanks Arthur

Arthur Little
2nd July 2015, 18:55
Where on earth did the word Normalcy come from, is it meant to be Normality? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:iagree: Michael ... the correct word is normality. I also baulked :grosyeux: on seeing the manner in which the Philippine press used the expression but ... :anerikke: ... I'd little choice - other than to copy its journalistic licence - in order for the link to work.

Ako Si Jamie
2nd July 2015, 19:15
Seems that you have taken over from Joe as resident newsreader on here, Arth. :wink:

Hope the pay's good. :biggrin:

Arthur Little
2nd July 2015, 19:21
:iagree: Michael ... the correct word is normality. I also baulked :grosyeux: on seeing the manner in which the Philippine press used the expression but ... :anerikke: ... I'd little choice - other than to copy its journalistic licence - in order for the link to work.

Besides ... :anerikke: ... those of us who are married to Filipinos are by now accustomed to their penchant for using 'Americanisms' - as opposed to what we refer to as Queen's English. :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
2nd July 2015, 19:46
Seems that you have taken over from Joe as resident newsreader on here, Arth.:wink:

Filling a good man's shoes, shoes, y'mean, Jamie? :biggrin:

Hope the pay's good. :biggrin:

Ah ... it's the satisfaction derived from my daily interaction with so many different folk - ALL with one thing in common (their love of the Philippines and its people) - that counts. :xxgrinning--00xx3: