PDA

View Full Version : US Warns Of Possible War With Emerging Powers

Arthur Little
6th July 2015, 20:14
See: http://www.philstar.com/headlines/2015/07/03/1472692/us-warns-possible-war-emerging-power :ReadIt:

:yikes: ... aren't global affairs unsettling enough already - with ongoing conflicts in the Middle East and the constant threat of ISIS terrorist strikes - without this, and God knows what else?

Ako Si Jamie
6th July 2015, 23:17
Don't rule out that prick in North Korea either.

Arthur Little
6th July 2015, 23:33
Don't rule out that prick in North Korea either.

Kim Jong-un? :cwm25: ... oh, he'd crossed my mind too!

Ako Si Jamie
6th July 2015, 23:41
Kim Jong-un? :cwm25: ... oh, he'd crossed my mind too!Yeah, that's the one. The gangnam guy.

Harry T
7th July 2015, 00:10
Whilst the US have been our closest Allies over many years, lets not forget they only entered the 2nd World War in retaliation for Pearl Harbour, since then the US foreign Policy has been somewhat chequered Korea, Vietnam, the Middle East to name but a few, it strikes me the US would be better off keeping its thoughts to itself, and while we are at it so would we, because our present defensive capability is somewhat limited due mostly to cost cutting exercises by successive Governments.

les_taxi
7th July 2015, 10:25
We still got plenty of nukes if needed ☺

Harry T
7th July 2015, 12:06
We still got plenty of nukes if needed ☺

Yeah, thats about all we have got Les, but did you notice the Scots Nats want to rid us of them, the Lib Dems and Labour want to reduce them, if they have there way we will soon end up, with pitchforks to defend ourselves with.

jonnijon
7th July 2015, 23:03
Longbow training will be compulsory at 12 years old again. :icon_lol: