PDA

View Full Version : Which companies do Pinoys aspire to work for?

raynaputi
7th July 2015, 16:00
Here's the list.

http://www.rappler.com/life-and-style/career/97806-philippines-top-companies-employers-report-jobstreet-2015

I used to work for Accenture (for 4 years) before I worked in Singapore. I've had a lot of trainings and extra curricular activities/classes there offered free for all employees (as long as you managed to get in in the required number of participants), i.e. computer language classes (Java, C++, Cobol 400, etc.), art classes, scuba diving classes, singing classes, French speaking classes, and so much more. Those years I was there, my salary wasn't really big (well compared to other IT employees) but I enjoyed working there because they really have a good environment and most often than not, really do care in the development of their employees. It just so happen that when the time I would've wanted a better salary, having a job in Singapore is what mattered to me. I'm not sure if they are still offering all those learning and development opportunities for all their employees (I believe they stopped it during the recession period), but that's one of the things I've missed the most after moving to other companies.

Dedworth
7th July 2015, 16:03
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Interesting 70% foreign 30% Phil companies. I wonder why no call centre operations feature :Erm: