PDA

View Full Version : Budget day

stevewool
8th July 2015, 08:10
Well its here, what will we all get or not get, who will think i should have voted for the other party.

Lots of changes for a few maybe, but one thing is for sure there will be lots of unhappy people after today, or will there?

Michael Parnham
8th July 2015, 08:24
Well I'll be happy, whatever happens in the budget even though I will lose £30 per month on my state pension, because it was contracted out! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
8th July 2015, 10:59
There will be some winners and some losers. I do think those who plop out kids and expect the rest of us to pay for them should take more responsibility. If you can't afford to have kids right now then wait until you can.

Michael Parnham
8th July 2015, 12:09
There will be some winners and some losers. I do think those who plop out kids and expect the rest of us to pay for them should take more responsibility. If you can't afford to have kids right now then wait until you can.

I agree Les, they say a mortgage is the biggest cost in your life, but children are more expensive these days if they live with their parents until 50 years old. I was on my own not long after leaving school and from the age of 21 I moved to Peterborough never heard from my parents for at least ten years and when I called to see them I was told 'I hope you don't think you're coming in because were having our tea' or words to that effect, so I never saw my mother again but after she died I visited my father regularly until he died. Don't know why I said all this I was just replying to your post Les, sorry! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
8th July 2015, 13:52
That's a sad tale Michael.

fred
8th July 2015, 16:29
I agree Les, they say a mortgage is the biggest cost in your life, but children are more expensive these days if they live with their parents until 50 years old. I was on my own not long after leaving school and from the age of 21 I moved to Peterborough never heard from my parents for at least ten years and when I called to see them I was told 'I hope you don't think you're coming in because were having our tea' or words to that effect, so I never saw my mother again but after she died I visited my father regularly until he died. Don't know why I said all this I was just replying to your post Les, sorry! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Poor you Michael.. That is sad.. Thing is, it doesn't seem to have affected you in how you live or present yourself here on this forum..
You should be proud of that IMO.

grahamw48
8th July 2015, 22:07
Well, at long last they're removing some of the incentive to breed like rabbits from the irresponsible and the scroungers .

I wonder if immigration income requirements will be altered to reflect the chànges to the benefit system ? :Erm: