PDA

View Full Version : im cristita

imbazzer
1st December 2007, 18:47
hi im cristita ive lived in uk since febuary 14th hi to all. i enjoy reading the forum.

andypaul
1st December 2007, 18:54
Hi welcome nice to see you Cristita im only guessing is your Mahal called Bazzer?

LadyJ
1st December 2007, 18:55
Welcome to the forum imbazzer!!:Hellooo:

If you love to make a laugh then you've come in the right forum!:D

mach
2nd December 2007, 08:42
velkomin cristita :Hellooo:

tiger@tigress
2nd December 2007, 09:33
Welcome Cristita

eula mackay
2nd December 2007, 10:39
welcome cristita!

kimmi
2nd December 2007, 12:29
hi Cris,

it's nice to have like u here in the forum...:) Welcome..:)

ervenescence
2nd December 2007, 12:37
hi im cristita ive lived in uk since febuary 14th hi to all. i enjoy reading the forum.

Hello there cristita...kumusta ang buhay artista :)

DonyaPepay
2nd December 2007, 14:15
Hi Cristita welcome to the forum.

IainBusby
2nd December 2007, 17:10
Hi Cristita and welcome to the forum. Where do you live in the UK?

Louella & Iain. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ponyang
2nd December 2007, 21:12
welcome cristita...

Pepe n Pilar
3rd December 2007, 06:26
Welcome Cristita

joyce
3rd December 2007, 08:39
:Hellooo:welcome!!!!

imbazzer
7th December 2007, 17:44
hi everyone i live haverhill suffolk im ord from digos city and my hubby is called barry im working in make up factory and i love it here in england biut i never forget my roots take care all nice meeting you all :xxgrinning--00xx3:cristita

imbazzer
7th December 2007, 17:50
my hubby got sore eyes when he was there for our wedding in dec 2006 and was given quarentine paper work ,as could not leave until his eyes was better has anyone ever encountered this before ??? but its was ok as he stayed 9 days longer of course he had to get a visa but that was ok

nigel
7th December 2007, 19:29
Hi Cristita!! My Vimvie is also from Digos city, (I've been there!:BouncyHappy:) I am planning to get Vimvie here in late January/early February next year!:BouncyHappy: She'll be 19 then, how old are you?:BouncyHappy: Oh! We'll be living in Chessington, Surrey by the way..:)

andypaul
7th December 2007, 19:33
my hubby got sore eyes when he was there for our wedding in dec 2006 and was given quarentine paper work ,as could not leave until his eyes was better has anyone ever encountered this before ??? but its was ok as he stayed 9 days longer of course he had to get a visa but that was ok

Never heard of a particular problem with eyes for brits in phill.

But the heat, humidty, a lot more sunshine and different air pollution from the jeepneys etc may have affected him. I hope Barry is fine now:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Apart from the sore eyes it must of been nice for him to be cared for by his new loving wife for longer and away from work.

charlwill
7th December 2007, 19:45
Welcome Cristita!!!!

imbazzer
7th December 2007, 20:01
hi im 28 and my hubby had conjuntivitous (sore eyes) as known in the philippines he was surprized how strict ninoy aquino airport was regarding this.

andypaul
7th December 2007, 20:40
hi im 28 and my hubby had conjuntivitous (sore eyes) as known in the philippines he was surprized how strict ninoy aquino airport was regarding this.

Does sound excessive but when you travel around asia and enter countries they have heat sensors to pick up if you have a high temp fever after the sars and birds flu.

melmart
7th December 2007, 21:23
hello crisita welcome to the forum! im melissa and im from cebu city in the philippines and i m from kings lynn norfolk. i think u just live not that far from norfolk how wonderful! hope to be friends with u....

Marwin08
7th December 2007, 23:34
welcome to the gang cristita

Marwin08
7th December 2007, 23:36
welcome to the family cristita:Hellooo:

LadyJ
8th December 2007, 00:18
hi everyone i live haverhill suffolk im ord from digos city and my hubby is called barry im working in make up factory and i love it here in england biut i never forget my roots take care all nice meeting you all :xxgrinning--00xx3:cristita

Hmm Lots of Filipino lives in Haverhill specially nurses, most of them works in Addenbrookes Hospital.

And my Aunt and her family lives there too:doh