PDA

View Full Version : House contents for sale

Alan
1st December 2007, 21:23
Hi Guys,

Still on bloody dial-up. I have been reading posts but - well - I think you know what I mean! SSSSSSLLLLLOOOOOOWWWWWW!

Anyroadup, I think that most of you know that I shall be moving to the Phils. for a year come January.
Therefore, I have decided to sell/give away everything in my house (Well, not my house really - I rent it.)
However, I do have some lovely stuff: settees - display cabinets - beds - TVs - in fact - everything you would associate with a house full.

If you are interested - or you know anyone who might be, then post - or PM me and I'll give you my phone number. I would much prefer that my stuff finds a nice home rather than having to 'skip' it.

Once again - because I have no BB yet - I have missed loads more posts - so may I say to those people whose posts I have missed - 'Welcome, this is a great site. I am really pleased for you. I am really sorry to hear that. SURELY that is illegal isn't it? Try a corkscrew! Only 5 times a day!

Luv ya all,

Al. :)

kimmi
3rd December 2007, 16:00
hi Prof AL,

we will surely miss u also, the forum needs a professor here to balance the family anf if we sometimes do forget our Good Morals and Right Conduct..he he he:) but well since we know u will be living with ur lovely wife, Hanna we understand..

I wish u all the best and Goodluck on ur stay here in our country this January..

Godbless and regards to ur wife..:)

ervenescence
3rd December 2007, 19:10
Alan, do u have fishtank? Just in case u got one, send it to me :D

nigel
3rd December 2007, 19:28
Make sure ya cancel all ya utility bills/accounts!:xxgrinning--00xx3: I knew an Australian guy who lived in Britain briefly, he then went back to live in Australia and we had a hell of a time trying to convince the council that he doesn't live here anymore!:doh They kept sending council tax bills in his name!! Then came the court summons and stuff...to this day Surrey Council are probably still trying to bill him!:icon_lol::icon_lol:

joebloggs
3rd December 2007, 19:31
and if you have a fish tank AL, my wife wants to know if she can have the fish :yikes: saves me buying some from the supermarket on friday :xxgrinning--00xx3:

nigel
3rd December 2007, 19:42
Heh Heh Heh! :icon_lol:

Alan
3rd December 2007, 19:53
hi Prof AL,

we will surely miss u also, the forum needs a professor here to balance the family anf if we sometimes do forget our Good Morals and Right Conduct..he he he:) but well since we know u will be living with ur lovely wife, Hanna we understand..

I wish u all the best and Goodluck on ur stay here in our country this January..

Godbless and regards to ur wife..:)

Kimmi,

I shall be on the forum when I go to the Phils - so I am not 'disappearing' ok?

However, you always send such lovely messages to me - you are a true friend - God bless you - the world would be a worse place without people like you. :)

Al.:)

Alan
3rd December 2007, 19:55
Alan, do u have fishtank? Just in case u got one, send it to me :D

I have a couple of fish tanks - but only small. Already sold my big ones. Got heaters, stats. etc.

Alan
3rd December 2007, 19:57
and if you have a fish tank AL, my wife wants to know if she can have the fish :yikes: saves me buying some from the supermarket on friday :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Unfortunately mate - they are not dried! I suppose I could leave 'em out in the garden for a couple of days. Hmmm.... no, that wouldn't work - they'd turn out to be more frozen than Bird's Eye with the temp. in Oxford at the mo.:NoNo:

aromulus
3rd December 2007, 23:16
Hi Guys,

Therefore, I have decided to sell/give away everything in my house (Well, not my house really - I rent it.)

Luv ya all,

Al. :)

I am sure that you will spend a very happy year in Phil, and wish you both all the best.

As per the bits and bobs you are giving or selling, I wish you good luck, mate.

I just thought that it might be more economical for you to put all the stuff into storage somewhere.
It would be a great help too, for when you decide to return with your beloved, no need to hurry to buy all new stuff, and be dependent on other people delivery schedules.... and charges....
After a while you and Hanna, at your leisure, can choose the new home furnishings and things.

Unless you need the spandoulis now........:rolleyes:

Which ever, we are rooting for you two.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Any spare 60" plasma TV's going free...??? I would be willing to give it a good home..............:D

DonyaPepay
4th December 2007, 01:37
Hi Prof Alan,
I just wondered what it made you decide to live in the Philippines. Most brit-filipinas couple are aiming to get the wife to UK and yours is reverse. Its lovely to know that you will move to the Phils., another handsome people in the country, hehe your neighbours will be please to see a handsome British neighbor.

Pepe n Pilar
4th December 2007, 09:24
Hi Prof Allan, i hope you will get all things sorted out before December ends as you plan to be back to the arms of your lovely wife this January. I wish you both all the best in life. Welcome to the Philippines.....:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

KeithD
4th December 2007, 09:46
Any spare 60" plasma TV's going free...??? I would be willing to give it a good home..............:D

How many do you want?.....I have a friend in Liverpool who may be able to help.....no warranty... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
4th December 2007, 09:48
How many do you want?.....I have a friend in Liverpool who may be able to help.....no warranty... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

No plugs and scart cables either I suppose....:D

KeithD
4th December 2007, 09:49
No plugs and scart cables either I suppose....:D

You dealt with him before? :yikes:

aromulus
4th December 2007, 09:53
You dealt with him before? :yikes:

Ain't tellin'.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
5th December 2007, 00:19
60" :icon_lol::D:icon_lol: scouser keith have you got a bin bag big enough for a 60"??? .. small fry... i'm after the 100" one, shown on the gadget show, only thing is, it cost £50,000 :cwm24: