PDA

View Full Version : Headaches From A Philippines' Perspective

Arthur Little
13th July 2015, 20:30
Searching for new - & more varied - topics has become my wont these days. And, in so doing ... my attention happened to focus on the following article relating to an ailment :23_111_9[1]: that, all too commonly, afflicts the lives of many people worldwide:

lifestyle.inquirer.net/200095/headaches-and-more

fred
13th July 2015, 23:37
Cant read anything with external links at the moment Art...Internet slow today.

London_Manila
14th July 2015, 02:22
Surely if we drank 15 glasses of water a day we would spend most of the day in the cr :Erm:

Terpe
14th July 2015, 07:30
Surely if we drank 15 glasses of water a day we would spend most of the day in the cr :Erm:

The needed daily requirement for a decent balance will obviously vary depending on the individual and such factors such as climate, physical activity and also age.

The European Food Safety Authority states that:-

Adequate total water intakes for females would have to be 2.0 L/day (P 95 3.1 L) and for males 2.5 L/day (P95 4.0 L). The Panel defines the same adequate intakes for the elderly as for adults. Despite a lower energy requirement, the water requirement in the elderly per unit of dietary energy becomes higher because of a decrease in renal concentrating capacity.

Interesting stuff.
If we said that the average glass of water is around 200ml then that equates to around 10-12 glasses per day

My daily intake of water here in Davao City is significantly more than the EFSA indicator of 2.5 litres and really I don't find myself in the CR so often as to be an issue. Just normal really.

Passing clear urine is a good sign that your body is in a good fluid balance.

Michael Parnham
14th July 2015, 07:43
The needed daily requirement for a decent balance will obviously vary depending on the individual and such factors such as climate, physical activity and also age.

The European Food Safety Authority states that:-

Interesting stuff.
If we said that the average glass of water is around 200ml then that equates to around 10-12 glasses per day

My daily intake of water here in Davao City is significantly more than the EFSA indicator of 2.5 litres and really I don't find myself in the CR so often as to be an issue. Just normal really.

Passing clear urine is a good sign that your body is in a good fluid balance.

True, water is life, nothing wrong with 15 glasses per day! :xxgrinning--00xx3: