PDA

View Full Version : Qualities of a British Guy!

IanB
2nd December 2007, 11:43
What qualities of a british guy that a filipina lady loves most? :Hellooo::BouncyHappy::)

KeithD
2nd December 2007, 11:49
Money...Passport....

IanB
2nd December 2007, 12:26
In my case . . . no money! But at least you can't say I'm argumentative.

Ian

kimmi
2nd December 2007, 12:36
The qualities that I love most with my fiance are his HONESTY and how he love his parents..I grew up to a family with a close relationship and I told myself that whoever guy who can get along well with my family especially to my dad will be the sign that he is the answered to my prayers and then Clive came along, I have nothing to ask for..he is like a dream come true..:)

ervenescence
2nd December 2007, 12:41
Money...Passport....

WOW :omg:

Gavanddal
2nd December 2007, 13:09
Big xxxxx or chickens maybe?

mhynne
2nd December 2007, 13:40
hhmmm.. my husband is the kindest person ive ever met.. handsome as well.. smart and we get along really well... he treats me like im the last woman on earth.. loves me unconditionally... hes the person who i trust a lot even if we are miles apart.. cause every day he makes me feel very loved..

DonyaPepay
2nd December 2007, 13:50
1.Positive attitude toward life.
2. Emotional openness.
3.Matured and responsible.
4.Integrity.
5.Commitment to personal growth.
6.High self-esteem.
7. Realist
8. Thoughtfulness
9.Loving
10. Romantic

andypaul
2nd December 2007, 13:57
Abilty to hold tesco shopping bags. The abilty to go down the pub/football when dried fish or other metizo hazardous substances are being dealt with by the brave pinay wife back in the home.

Les_lady888
2nd December 2007, 15:23
Wish I can give an answer to that but my man and I are still about to meet so I still have to find out his real qualities......but as for now all I can say is my man is very loving and sweet, understanding and very patient with my moods :D

aromulus
2nd December 2007, 20:55
What qualities of a british guy that a filipina lady loves most? :Hellooo::BouncyHappy::)

Ain't a brit, so I haven't got the foggiest......:D

KeithD
2nd December 2007, 20:58
Ain't a brit, so I haven't got the foggiest......:D

You can take me out for dinner and find out :D :action-smiley-081: :omg:

ponyang
2nd December 2007, 21:21
[QUOTE=Win2Win;46415]Money...Passport....[/QUOTE

in most cases that's true...

joebloggs
2nd December 2007, 21:48
nah just the money.. as money can buy you nearly everything,, even a passport :D, unless your al fayed :cwm24:

ponyang
2nd December 2007, 22:09
fantastic love making....
do household chores sometimes which is brilliant.....
he can do many things which an ordinary pinoy can't do or it just the pinoy don't thave the tools but the british guy can afford...

aromulus
2nd December 2007, 22:57
You can take me out for dinner and find out :D :action-smiley-081: :omg:

Not on your nelly.... duckye.........................
:D

DonyaPepay
2nd December 2007, 23:57
fantastic love making....
do household chores sometimes which is brilliant.....
he can do many things which an ordinary pinoy can't do or it just the pinoy don't thave the tools but the british guy can afford...

Oh yessss brilliant in bed...

Gavanddal
3rd December 2007, 08:05
Big xxxxx or chickens maybe?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by ginapeterb : 14 Hours Ago at 16:37. Reason: Rude connotation

I thought Filipinos were proud of their poultry? How does your mind work Pete? :icon_lol:

Its a family forum mate, and I know how your mind works, your post may appear humorous to some here, but others may not find it as funny, have to be balanced here mate.

ca143
3rd December 2007, 08:17
my hubby very good in gardening and he have 3 foxes at home.http://filipinaroses.com/smile

joyce
3rd December 2007, 08:35
My husband kindness, his honesty and his endless love to me and he loves to baked my favourite (cinnammon bread):)

IanB
3rd December 2007, 11:32
Qualities of a filipina: they are able to say wonderful positive things about their husbands without making racist negative comments about filipino men. This shows that they are positive and generous - unlike a lot of their husbands, and sums up my reasons for loving Mae and admiring all of you other ladies.

Ian

Marwin08
3rd December 2007, 12:05
Hmmmpp! my Bf qualities sometimes moody but He never let our misunderstnding destroys our relationship. Jason is loving,caring and responsible. A devoted son and father to his kids thats makes him closer to my heart.:):)

vbkelly
3rd December 2007, 16:08

i've found all qualities to my man the qualities as a husband yes he is thats why i love him every bit,thanks GOD

Pepe n Pilar
3rd December 2007, 16:21
Loving, understanding, caring, gentle, broad minded, generous, responsible, thoughtful, patient and with sense of humor, and most esp. if i feel lonely he goes out of his way to entertain me like playing the guitar and sing a song for me even if i know he is tired.....that's why i love him to bits........

joebloggs
3rd December 2007, 16:36
Loving, understanding, caring, gentle, broad minded, generous, responsible, thoughtful, patient and with sense of humor

just add good looking, talented and educated and it sounds like me, and oh of course most important being modest and humble :icon_lol:

Pepe n Pilar
3rd December 2007, 17:12
Yes good looking, talented, educated, modest and humble ... i missed that:):):)

ervenescence
3rd December 2007, 19:07
Has got the package.

Irrisistible...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

nigel
3rd December 2007, 19:45
British guys say "Pardon me!" when we've done a burp!! haha And as far as politeness goes that's probably all the credit we get!! haha:icon_lol:

LEAHnew
4th December 2007, 14:40
Loving, understanding, caring, gentle, broad minded, generous, responsible, thoughtful, patient and with sense of humor, and most esp. if i feel lonely he goes out of his way to entertain me like playing the guitar and sing a song for me even if i know he is tired.....that's why i love him to bits........

wow that's so sweet sis, u'r lucky. indeed u dont need a wedding singer then..hehehe..:rolleyes: BTw thanks for your time sis meeting me in person:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Going back to the qualities.....In my part i can relate to les_lady...meeting my kukupops soon and know his real qualities,what all i can say for now he is thoughtful, sincere, honest but not so honest :Erm::doh:doh coz i do believe most honest are the most liars in some ways:omg: and lastly he is not just a lover he is also the BEST FRIEND ONLINE I've EVER HAD:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Pepe n Pilar
4th December 2007, 15:00
Hi Sis Leah it was great to meet you in person as well. Thank you for the brief but quality time we had.:)
I agree with you he is not just a great lover but a best friend.
A great cook, great musician, and great parents!
but as to lying haven't caught him lying... Hope he won't...:NoNo::NoNo:

silver13
4th December 2007, 19:48
One of the outstanding qualities of my man that i found out is being THOUGHTFUL.He always remember our special dates and surprise me in his on special way. He loves to write poems and keep sending to me, he always call me everyday during his lunch break, I just feel special:BouncyHappy::)

Gie
5th December 2007, 10:34
Caring, thoughtful, polite and a good cook!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

LadyJ
5th December 2007, 11:00
I have nothing to say about British men because I'm proud married to a Filipino man:xxgrinning--00xx3:

IanB
5th December 2007, 13:46
I have nothing to say about British men because I'm proud married to a Filipino man:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Good for you! (But I thought you were married to Phil the greek prince?)

I expect we also have Flipino men members who are married to western ladies. I wonder if they aree with all the horrible things said about western ladies elsewhere on this forum?

Ian

aug06_2006
5th December 2007, 15:15
My hubby very nice, truthful,understanding, patient,caring, loving, kind etc...hmmmm, very sweet as in!!!!!!!!

georgina114
16th December 2007, 19:43
I love the fact that my husband gets along very well with all of my sisters (5 of them) & 1 brother and my parents as well. My dad's a bit difficult to please being a really strict & conservative lawyer. He also has a strong spanish attitude so he's a bit rude but he gets along very well with Brian.

Brian is very accomodating and willing to change for the better. He's well-mannered and he'd no vices at all. Someone I can actually have an intelligent conversation with. He's very protective of me and my family and since we don't have a baby, I'm treated like a princess!, I can have anything I want anytime I want. Spoils me rotten:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I've got my early christmas present today (top end video cam, this is my 2nd video cam) and I'm going to get another one on christmas day (told him I want a Wii) when we get to the Philppines! yehey!:BouncyHappy:

bornatbirth
16th December 2007, 20:31
Brian is very accomodating and willing to change for the better.He's well-mannered and he'd no vices at all.

Someone I can actually have an intelligent conversation with.

its good to talk:xxgrinning--00xx3:

its that boss keith?

georgina114
16th December 2007, 22:15
its good to talk:xxgrinning--00xx3:

its that boss keith?

hey what do you mean?:Erm:

irael
18th December 2007, 13:53
they're very good with social graces. I'm glad that my child took the habit from him. saying thank you, please, sorry and being grateful all the time.