PDA

View Full Version : Groundhog day

stevewool
20th July 2015, 07:11
Here we go again Groundhog day, wake up go for a pee, take Ems to work, back home , quick bite to eat, brush teeth, work, come home eat dinner, talk, brush teeth, bed,----- wake up go for a pee, take Ems to work, back home, quick bite to eat, brush teeth, work, come home eat dinner, talk brush teeth, bed----- and on and on, all for 5 days GROUNDHOG DAY

Terpe
20th July 2015, 09:23
Ahhh, how I enjoy my retirement life :Jump:

I have no schedule other than of my own choosing. I don't wear a watch and I don't have a phone.

Having a choice of a number of diversions is a way of life for me here. The cost relative to the UK is very low so does not become a reason not to do something.

I'm sitting here at my computer enjoying some wonderful Mangoes and home made banana cue whilst waiting for some family members to bring us some fresh caught fish for our dinner and fresh Durian for my wife.

Unless I can think of something else I'll be taking a trip downtown to Abreeza Mall tomorrow to investigate the latest foodie offerings from M & S
I heard rumours of English baked beans, pickled onions, French Brie and digestive biscuits :hubbahubba:
My happiness is very simple.

Need to decide where we'll take lunch.
Grab a Crab sounds nice.

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

BTW Groundhog Day is still one of my favourite movies. I can watch it over and over and still it makes me laugh.

les_taxi
20th July 2015, 11:42
I like your ironic comment that you watch it over and over - tickled me.

Dedworth
20th July 2015, 12:41
Grab a Crab sounds nice.

I think I'd like that place http://www.conceptart.org/forums/images/ca_smilies/membermade/yum.gif

Terpe
20th July 2015, 15:29
I like your ironic comment that you watch it over and over -tickled me.

Bet I laugh the same laugh at all the same times in the movie too

les_taxi
20th July 2015, 17:27
It's a good movie :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
20th July 2015, 18:34
Peter you have found you place in the sun, i will not be long behind you and maybe soon we both could share that grab a crab

London_Manila
21st July 2015, 01:46
Here we go again Groundhog day, wake up go for a pee, take Ems to work, back home , quick bite to eat, brush teeth, work, come home eat dinner, talk, brush teeth, bed,----- wake up go for a pee, take Ems to work, back home, quick bite to eat, brush teeth, work, come home eat dinner, talk brush teeth, bed----- and on and on, all for 5 days GROUNDHOG DAY

You are healthy and in work so surely things cant be that bad :wink:

fred
21st July 2015, 03:16

Work you say??
That sounds pretty damn bad to me..:doh
Thats what I came here to get away from!!

stevewool
21st July 2015, 07:05

Life could be a lot worse i know,

stevewool
21st July 2015, 07:06
Work you say??
That sounds pretty damn bad to me..:doh
Thats what I came here to get away from!!

At this moment i need work but i am getting there month by month :xxgrinning--00xx3: