PDA

View Full Version : Toothbrushes

stevewool
27th July 2015, 19:58
Toothbrushes, we all have them, but what do you do with your old one once you have bought a new one?
When Ems buys me a new brush i often wonder why, i do like my old one, and it stays in the packet until i am ready to use it, but what do you do with the old ones?
They are great for cleaning around the taps and in between the tiles, i even have one for the car wheels , so what do you do with yours

Dedworth
27th July 2015, 21:00
Like you Steve normally keep them for cleaning plugholes etc but really ought to consider those worse off than myself so I'll probably gift wrap the next one for our local Roma Big Issue Seller :wink:

stevewool
27th July 2015, 21:16
Like you Steve normally keep them for cleaning plugholes etc but really ought to consider those worse off than myself so I'll probably gift wrap the next one for our local Roma Big Issue Seller :wink:

Now now, I know you are kidding there Ded, because all the Romas have no teeth or just a one :biggrin:

Dedworth
27th July 2015, 21:28
Now now, I know you are kidding there Ded, because all the Romas have no teeth or just a one :biggrin:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: and that single tooth is usually a gold one

Arthur Little
28th July 2015, 00:53
I used to use mine for clearing accumulated sludge off my bike chain :biggrin: ... back in my keen cycling days.