PDA

View Full Version : £300 per day, to walk 200 yards

Harry T
29th July 2015, 23:03
A Tory Peer is claiming £300 per day just for walking 200 Yards to the House of Frauds

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/peer-claims-%C2%A3300-a-day-in-expenses-to-walk-200-yards-to-work-at-house-of-lords/ar-AAdEaul

and she hasnt broken any rules, may i suggest then, that the rules are changed as the claims by these Frauds are nothing more than scandalous. Its long overdue the House of Frauds was abolished, and replaced with something more akin to normal everyday working class people to oversee what is passed through the House of Parliament, after all its the average joe Bloggs who is affected by the laws that are passed rather than these Frauds, who havent a clue what its like in the REAL world outside of their multi million pound Houses, but they all (no matter what political persuasion) seem to know how to claim maximum income from the Gravy Train which are the Houses of Parliament.

grahamw48
29th July 2015, 23:50
Good Lord ! :doh

I preferred the old hereditary ones.

At least they was fetched up right !:olddude:

stevewool
30th July 2015, 08:31
I would have a smile on my face as big as that if I was given £300 to walk that far too :xxgrinning--00xx3:

marksroomspain
30th July 2015, 22:46
:repuke: