PDA

View Full Version : How much money to make you happy?

stevewool
8th August 2015, 20:50
The other day i read that you need x amount of money to be happy, spare money that is after paying all your bills,
The figure i think it was was £74 a week , or around £300 a month spare cash,
Would that make many people happy do you think, and is that a figure that many do spare each week/month,
Its nice to have spare cash but there are other things that make you happy too,

les_taxi
8th August 2015, 21:02
£300 spending money for whatever you wish is not too bad.

grahamw48
8th August 2015, 23:15
I suppose it depends what you consider are necessities before what's left becomes 'pocket money'.

I know I'm normally saving most of my 'spare' cash all year to pay for my Phils trips (3 last year :cwm24:)...but I'm probably sacrificing some things, like having a nice car. :smile:

Michael Parnham
9th August 2015, 07:55
£300 spending money for whatever you wish is not too bad.

Not bad at all :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
9th August 2015, 22:12
Money is numbers and numbers never end,if it takes money to make a man happy his quest for happiness will never end.

fred
10th August 2015, 00:45
Money makes happy people happier.. Its not a cure for miserable ...... syndrome though.

Terpe
10th August 2015, 01:09
The person who said money can't buy happiness obviously didn't have enough for a good lawyer :biggrin:

stevewool
10th August 2015, 07:17
Never having Hair, not there yet, yes i like is short and it suits many people now to have there hair short, gone are the days people like me with big sticky out ears trying to hide them, who is bothered anyway, only yourself

grahamw48
10th August 2015, 08:07
Of course,I beg to differ..
No looking for combs or hair brush..No dandruff..No head lice..Never running out of shampoo..No bad hair day..plus if I had hair I wouldn't look like Bruce Willis anymore!

What happened here ?

This is not my post. :Erm:

Iani
10th August 2015, 11:25
It would be nice to be able to afford a better house, in a quieter area not targetted by buy to letters, where we could have the windows open without disturbing sounds coming in

fred
10th August 2015, 11:54
What happened here ?

This is not my post. :Erm:

Sorry Graham!! The Edit and quote buttons are too close together IMO!!! :NoNo: Post deleted.

fred
10th August 2015, 11:54
Graham said:

I reckon it's like hair...better with than without. :cwm3:

I said:
Of course,I beg to differ..
No looking for combs or hair brush..No dandruff..No head lice..Never running out of shampoo..No bad hair day..plus if I had hair I wouldn't look like Bruce Willis anymore!

Oh dear..Now Steve`s post #8 makes no sense!!
Bugger this..I`m going back to bed..

grahamw48
10th August 2015, 12:26
Haha...I understand Fred...you and your big builder's hands. :biggrin:

Michael Parnham
10th August 2015, 13:34
Haha...I understand Fred...you and your big builder's hands. :biggrin:

Popye comes to mind :wink: