PDA

View Full Version : new to this forum

david russell
18th August 2015, 09:34
hello everyone, i am David 55 yrs old divorced and living alone in colchester Essex, i have been alone for almost 9 yrs now.....sad i know, being alone has it's good points.....watching whatever u want on tv, walking naked in your own home hehe i do that regularly,but it also has it's down side, climbing into bed alone is not a great feeling, i miss the touch of a good woman.....not just the sex (although it's important)...but just to lie there and cuddle up to a nice woman would be nice to do again,cooking for myself is ok....but i mainly stick to home made curries which last me for the best part of a week, it would be nice to taste some good old home cooked food from the east.......so if there are any philippines ladies near colchester, Tiptree,Witham and surrounding areas, please get in touch with me, maybe we could get to know eachother and see what develops....thank you

Dedworth
18th August 2015, 12:50
Hi David - looks like you just missed the Colchester Barrio Fiesta http://www.colchestercastlepark.co.uk/event/filipino-barrio-fiesta-3/ there's and email & phone number there, might be an "in " to the local Filipino community. I'd guess there's a load of Filipina nurses at Colchester Hospital. Good luck with your quest - If you don't ask you don't get :xxgrinning--00xx3: