PDA

View Full Version : Got my ILR BIOMETRIC CARD FINALLY!!!

georose
19th August 2015, 08:17
Hi guys!!!! just so excited hehhehe finally got my ILR BIOMETRIC CARD today, i sent it by post JUNE 08 2015 recieved BIOMETRIC CARD AUGUST 19 2015 (10weeks and 2days process).... omg finally!!! for all the waiting and worrying that it could take 6months w/c is DECEMBER lol.... but still i ddnt get my passport back and all the documents... is anybody here experience this? how long did you get your passport and documents after recieving your ILR BIOMETRIC???? PLS help........ thank you!!!

raynaputi
19th August 2015, 13:55
Congrats! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Don't worry, your documents might arrive tomorrow or the following day. :wink:

georose
19th August 2015, 14:02
hi raynaputi.... i got my passport and other documents 3hrs after m biometric arrive thanks GOD!!! hehehehe do you know how to apply for british citizenship pls? where can i get the form? how long it takes to get citizenship???? thank u....

Anakin
19th August 2015, 16:07
Congratulations georose - it's a great feeling I know. Next step is Naturalisation (British Citizenship), then it's applying for a
British Passport

Here's an info booklet link for Naturalisation -
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/432525/AN_Booklet_Jun_2015.pdf

break out the champers :smile:

georose
19th August 2015, 20:01
thank you anakin.... i cant wait!!!

PAT
9th March 2016, 22:26
Hi guys!!!! just so excited hehhehe finally got my ILR BIOMETRIC CARD today, i sent it by post JUNE 08 2015 recieved BIOMETRIC CARD AUGUST 19 2015 (10weeks and 2days process).... omg finally!!! for all the waiting and worrying that it could take 6months w/c is DECEMBER lol.... but still i ddnt get my passport back and all the documents... is anybody here experience this? how long did you get your passport and documents after recieving your ILR BIOMETRIC???? PLS help........ thank you!!!

Congratulations !...:smile: , seems I am really behind of the new rules, I do not have ILR Biometric Card, but I've got ILR sticker on my expired passport issued on 2012. Are they the same? Thank you.