PDA

View Full Version : How To Get Discounts For Games On Steam

KeithD
20th August 2015, 10:02
Steam is a great place for getting decent priced games, especially when you can get massive discounts. When you shop normally, you are given the standard price, sometimes it may have a discount. To get a lower price on some game, just add them to your wish list, and wait. Eventually Steam will offer you about 75% off. Sometime you may only need wait a few days, other times a month or two, so add a number of games to your wish list.

I've got a good number of game this way, the current one has just been offered to me for £2.99, it was £9.99 when I added it to my list last week. :smile:

les_taxi
20th August 2015, 10:06
Yes good deals to be had-what game you get?

KeithD
20th August 2015, 10:10
One of the latest Operation Flashpoints, same developer and engine as the excellent ARMA3 :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
20th August 2015, 10:34
Which one is it,there are a few.
I'm playing Wolfenstein the old blood at the moment:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
20th August 2015, 10:51
Dragon rising. It's from 2011, but somehow I missed that edition :Erm:

They are supposed to be bringing out a new one soon. Maybe Dragon Rising II: The Return Of Thatcher :icon_lol:

les_taxi
20th August 2015, 10:55
Dragon rising. It's from 2011, but somehow I missed that edition :Erm:

They are supposed to be bringing out a new one soon. Maybe Dragon Rising II: The Return Of Thatcher :icon_lol:

I'll try it out,Maybe they could bring out a game where Maggie fights scumbag Scargill i'd pay for that for once in my life:icon_lol:

KeithD
20th August 2015, 10:58
You could get ARMAII, that's cheap, and rather than being linear, you setup your own missions. The playing field is massive, and the weapons are brilliant. Once you have slaughtered the enemy, you just change the map so that they have more weapons, and go in again until they slaughter you. Then you have to be more tactical. :smile: It's a never ending game, so worth the money.

les_taxi
20th August 2015, 11:26
I don't pay for games Keith:biggrin:

KeithD
20th August 2015, 12:12
I don't pay for games Keith:biggrin:

I never pay more than a few quid, the developers deserve something. :smile:

les_taxi
20th August 2015, 12:20
Yes I can't deny that and i feel guilty for all of 10 secs:icon_lol:

cheekee
20th August 2015, 13:05