PDA

View Full Version : settlement sonsor visa advise..

edd
26th August 2015, 04:21
NAME:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ADDRESS:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
TEL.#xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
E-MAIL: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UK VISA APPLICATION CENTRE(VAC)MANILA
MEZZANINE FLOOR, UNIT M01,ECOPLAZA BUILDING
2305 CHINO ROCES AVENUE EXTENSION
MAKATI CITY PHILIPPINES 1231

DEAR SIR/ MADAM/ MISS,

This letter is in support of my wife’s application for settlement visa to the United Kingdom.

Whilst considering my wife’s application, I would like you to be aware of the following;

OVERVIEW OF MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY WIFE

We first met online in 2010 via social media when Pamela started her work as a nurse in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia whilst I have held employment here in the UK. Over this period of time, due to work commitments, we were unable to meet in person though we were able to talk with each other each day since we have only 2 hours time difference. Through constant communication, we have developed a close and personal loving relationship and planned for our future together.
Finally, we have decided to meet and get married in the Philippines. The wedding preparations were difficult since we are both working away, however with the help and support of Pamela’s family and friends and the wedding planners, we managed to put things into perspective. Pamela resigned from her work and went home on June 29, 2015 and I joined her during my company summer shutdown on July 25, 2015. We were married on August 8, 2015.

EMPLOYMENT AND FINANCIAL POSITION

I am presently fully employed in the UK with IAC (International Automotive Components) as a production engineer in the motor industry as part of Jaguar landrover building the evoke land rover model. I have been steadily employed with this company for the last 4 years with a good salary ( please see attached wage slips and P60).
Also, my wife is a qualified registered nurse and intends to pursue her career in the UK.

ACCOMODATION

I own a 4-bed room property in the UK, the address as above, with a small remaining mortgage where my wife and I will reside at ( please see attached mortgage statements).

I am asking you to consider all the above facts when making a decision on the application. I desperately want to build a family and future with my wife. We have not taken the decision to live in the UK lightly. We contemplated living in the Philippines, however I have established a good career here in the UK and moving to the Philippines would make it financially challenging to both of us.

If there is any element of this application to which you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact me on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I can also be reached via e-mail at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

I trust that, with the facts placed above, you will look upon the application of my wife favourably.

Sincerely yours,

EDWARD xxxxxxxxxxxxx

.................... made a draft of a sponsorship letter for my wife...any advice hows my letter go...feedback pls..

thanks

edd

Michael Parnham
26th August 2015, 05:49
NAME:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ADDRESS:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
TEL.#xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
E-MAIL: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UK VISA APPLICATION CENTRE(VAC)MANILA

DEAR SIR/ MADAM/ MISS,

This letter is in support of my wife’s application for settlement visa to the United Kingdom.

Whilst considering my wife’s application, I would like you to be aware of the following;

OVERVIEW OF MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY WIFE

We first met online in 2010 via social media when Pamela started her work as a nurse in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia whilst I have held employment here in the UK. Over this period of time, due to work commitments, we were unable to meet in person though we were able to talk with each other each day since we have only 2 hours time difference. Through constant communication, we have developed a close and personal loving relationship and planned for our future together.
Finally, we have decided to meet and get married in the Philippines. The wedding preparations were difficult since we are both working away, however with the help and support of Pamela’s family and friends and the wedding planners, we managed to put things into perspective. Pamela resigned from her work and went home on June 29, 2015 and I joined her during my company summer shutdown on July 25, 2015. We were married on August 8, 2015.

EMPLOYMENT AND FINANCIAL POSITION

I am presently fully employed in the UK with IAC (International Automotive Components) as a production engineer in the motor industry as part of Jaguar landrover building the evoke land rover model. I have been steadily employed with this company for the last 4 years with a good salary ( please see attached wage slips and P60).
Also, my wife is a qualified registered nurse and intends to pursue her career in the UK.

ACCOMODATION

I own a 4-bed room property in the UK, the address as above, with a small remaining mortgage where my wife and I will reside at ( please see attached mortgage statements).

I am asking you to consider all the above facts when making a decision on the application. I desperately want to build a family and future with my wife. We have not taken the decision to live in the UK lightly. We contemplated living in the Philippines, however I have established a good career here in the UK and moving to the Philippines would make it financially challenging to both of us.

If there is any element of this application to which you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact me on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I can also be reached via e-mail at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

I trust that, with the facts placed above, you will look upon the application of my wife favourably.

Sincerely yours,

EDWARD xxxxxxxxxxxxx

.................... made a draft of a sponsorship letter for my wife...any advice hows my letter go...feedback pls..

thanks

edd

Can't fault that, good luck for the future!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
26th August 2015, 08:31
Not 'nit picking' here, but it should be addressed to the Entry Clearance Office at the British Embassy Manila Hub

edd
26th August 2015, 10:10
No problem Terpe thanks for the advice ! Entry Clearance Office at the British Embassy Manila Hub !!
rather than.UK VISA APPLICATION CENTRE(VAC)MANILA
we took this address from the british embassy when we received our marriage license. OR should we include both thanks again !!

Eddie & Pam

Terpe
26th August 2015, 15:50
No problem Terpe thanks for the advice ! Entry Clearance Office at the British Embassy Manila Hub !!
rather than.UK VISA APPLICATION CENTRE(VAC)MANILA
we took this address from the british embassy when we received our marriage license. OR should we include both thanks again !!

Eddie & Pam

As always it's a personal choice.
Forum advice is just that. Forum advice.

The address you have there is the address for VFS Global Services Philippines Private Inc who are the authorised application centre for UKVI
VFS are responsible to enrol biometric data and collect the completed visa application form, passport and supporting documents. VFS will then forward your application to UKVI for processing.
VFS Global does not, play any part in or influence the outcome of your visa application.