PDA

View Full Version : UK To Bask In 'Indian Summer' - With Temperatures Set To Rise To 23 Celsius

Arthur Little
6th September 2015, 18:59
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/weather/11847221/Britain-to-bask-in-Indian-Summer-with-temperatures-set-to-rise-to-23C.html

Today is a good start ... MORE :sunshine: than we've had all year so far in these parts. :Jump:

Mind you ... :anerikke: ...I've always said, September is often our BEST month, weatherwise!

Let's hope and :pray: this nice spell lasts a bit lo~nger than the Sunday Telegraph forecast predicts! :smile:

stevewool
6th September 2015, 19:02
Its been a nice day here in Derbyshire, 23c would be nice from now till Xmas day

KeithD
6th September 2015, 19:15
More chance of finding a basking shark in the local stream :cwm25:

cheekee
6th September 2015, 19:30
Hoping its nice for a while so Sheina can acclimatise when she arrives if all goes well. :)

stevewool
6th September 2015, 20:04
More chance of finding a basking shark in the local stream :cwm25:

:laugher::laugher::laugher:

stevewool
6th September 2015, 20:05
Hoping its nice for a while so Sheina can acclimatise when she arrives if all goes well. :)

Just make sure you take Sheina shopping for her winter cloths , then you will be fine

Arthur Little
6th September 2015, 23:20
Its been a nice day here in Derbyshire, 23c would be nice from now till Xmas day

:yeahthat:'s true, Steve ... it would be :censored: marvellous, :iagree:!

Harry T
7th September 2015, 00:07
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/weather/11847221/Britain-to-bask-in-Indian-Summer-with-temperatures-set-to-rise-to-23C.html

Today is a good start ... MORE :sunshine: than we've had all year so far in these parts. :Jump:

Mind you ... :anerikke: ...I've always said, September is often our BEST month, weatherwise!

And not before time, the summer has pretty much been none existant around here, except for an odd week or so, but i notice those cold Northerly winds are still around.

cheekee
7th September 2015, 00:11
Just make sure you take Sheina shopping for her winter cloths , then you will be fine

Yes going to get some winter clothes for her soon mate :)

KeithD
7th September 2015, 09:01
I feel sorry for 9-5 workers when we have a bad summer. Working for myself means that I can sit outside in the sun whenever it appears. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
8th September 2015, 21:34
I feel sorry for 9-5 workers when we have a bad summer. Working for myself means that I can sit outside in the sun whenever it appears. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

So you dont get out often then doing work

Harry T
8th September 2015, 23:35

Still waiting, today was bloody cold around these parts, and other parts :doh had that wintry type mist around nearly all day.

Arthur Little
9th September 2015, 00:37
Still waiting, *today was bloody cold around these parts, and other parts :doh had that wintry type mist around nearly all day.

:NoNo: ... *wasn't too great here either - after it being really nice over the previous 3 days - nor is the outlook much to look forward to from next weekend.

stevewool
9th September 2015, 07:40
Its a changing , the weather i mean

Michael Parnham
9th September 2015, 08:23
I must be the odd one out, I do a fair amount of walking every day and I think the summer has been ok, after all rain won't harm you if you dress accordingly and the garden's enjoyed the weather!:xxgrinning--00xx3: