PDA

View Full Version : need advice guys!!!

Marwin08
6th December 2007, 12:54
:NoNo: i just want to ask your opinions guys. Can i apply for a visit visa going to england directly here from israel.

Im not a resident citizen here coz im only a contract worker working as a caregiver.:yikes:

My BF plans to visit me here but he's having a second thoughts coz he's afraid of the present situation here. He's asking me if i can apply a visit visa here so im the one who will visit him in england.

What do u think guys will be the best to do. :doh:cwm3:

KeithD
6th December 2007, 12:59
100% Better if he visits you. Your application would probably fail.

What situation? Statistically just as likely to die in this country as in Israel. Does he not know how big the country is? Just as likely to be killed driving to the airport to pick you up!!

kimmi
6th December 2007, 13:12
hi Winnie,

it is best if he visit u first, no matter what the current situation it is by then u can prove if he's really serious..u know what i mean?:)

Marwin08
6th December 2007, 13:37
:Brick: that's what i told him boss keith, if i will apply for visit visa it will be denial.
He's really afraid to come over here in israel. But i assured him that i will be with him for 7days. Israel is really a small country. He's aware that this place is dangerous for him. But he has no other choice just to come to visit me:icon_lol::icon_lol:

ginapeterb
6th December 2007, 13:55
hello jsywin don't worry about your BF going to Israel I just went into South London housing estate where four Hoodys were doing a crack deal and I got told to politely .... off and one of them showed his uzzi under his coat. Your just as likely to get popped in UK going about your business as Israel. Geeeze Deptford never use to be like this SE8 is worse than five years ago.

joebloggs
6th December 2007, 14:41
well if he will not go to Isreal, what are the chances of him ever going to the philippines if he thinks that like... :Erm:, not even sars or the bombings in the phils stop me going, it was :icon_lol: to watch many of the people on the plane wearing masks, but pulling it down to eat and drink :doh :icon_lol:

Marwin08
6th December 2007, 15:30
well if he will not go to Isreal, what are the chances of him ever going to the philippines if he thinks that like... :Erm:, not even sars or the bombings in the phils stop me going, it was :icon_lol: to watch many of the people on the plane wearing masks, but pulling it down to eat and drink :doh :icon_lol:

your definitely right joe. He wants me to go home to phils to meet him instead of going here. Worst thing my employer doesn't want me to go on vacation. so he has no other choice hehehe::icon_lol::icon_lol::Brick::bigcry:

nigel
6th December 2007, 19:54
Can you not meet each other in Turkey or Greece? Maybe you can't get enough time off work..but it's just a suggestion..

andypaul
6th December 2007, 20:19
I think phills can go to several north african countries with out a visa. But leaving israel to go to a north african country, and back again may see you facing a big grilling.

I know plenty of people who have been to israel and many areas are very safe like anywhere some places are not as safe but thats easy to work out from advice from locals and travel guides.

I guess your boyfriend never goes to london, manchester or any of the other big towns which have many safety issues both terrioist and crminal.

Marwin08
7th December 2007, 00:29
Can you not meet each other in Turkey or Greece? Maybe you can't get enough time off work..but it's just a suggestion..

hi nigel,im also had thoughts going to turkey but d problem is my employer dont want me to have a holiday.
Is it true that its dangerous for british to come here. :yikes::Brick:

Marwin08
7th December 2007, 00:42
We had talked tonight,and he wants us to meet in d phils then. That will be our first meeting and he wants us to get married straight away:Brick: my bf is giving me headache and wrinkles:doh:doh:bigcry:

kimmi
7th December 2007, 01:56
dont worry too much sis..if ur bf really loves u he will do all his best to meet u personally wherever u are..

one more thing sis, he wanted to get married to u straight away from the first meeting?but u haven't met yet he's already giving u headaches and wrinkles what more ure married aready?

KeithD
7th December 2007, 10:00
It is far more dangerous in the Phil than Israel, searh on here for 'robbed', 'mugged', etc

Tell him to look on the Home Office website, official warnings telling you NOT to go to certain parts of the Phil, none for Israel.

Tell him to come on here.......If he doesn't see the light.....Kimmi will use a blunt object to remove a testicle :omg:

kimmi
7th December 2007, 12:52
Boss I can do it with my bare hands no need for a blunt object...he he he

well its one of my skills, anybody wants to try??..:)

KeithD
7th December 2007, 13:02
.....anybody wants to try??..:)

:yikes:

kimmi
7th December 2007, 13:10
just let me know Boss if u know somebody who likes..he he he:)

joebloggs
7th December 2007, 13:11
didn't you know socuser keith, kimmi is one of those famous fiilipino psychic surgeons :D

she don't even need to touch you , she can remotely do it :yikes:

do it now kimmi, show scouser kieth, your powers :icon_lol:

KeithD
7th December 2007, 13:14
Hopefully the powers bounce off the Welsh mountains, travel to Manchester......and Joe hears a loud CLUNK!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
7th December 2007, 13:20
thanks for the support Joe..I am already lighting the candles and concentrating..

Boss, dont move and pls dont touch it often ok?he he he

Marwin08
7th December 2007, 13:20
Boss I can do it with my bare hands no need for a blunt object...he he he

well its one of my skills, anybody wants to try??..:)

:yikes::yikes: oh no sis kimmi,dont tell me you're a spiritual healer. :D:Erm: btw,what's your profession there in the phils?:Hellooo:

kimmi
7th December 2007, 13:49
Ive worked before as a Guidance Counselor and a Pre-school teacher..

I am meditating now for Boss Keith, everybody join me in concentration pls...he he he

Marwin08
7th December 2007, 14:16
I am meditating now for Boss Keith, everybody join me in concentration pls...he he he

:yikes: what will u going to do with boss keith sis kimmi? Are u planning to turn him young?:icon_lol::Rasp: is boss keith and peter the same person. Just asking coz im new here:Erm:

kimmi
7th December 2007, 14:27
sis Wheng, I am trying my powers of removing testicles and Boss is the willing victim..he he he

Boss Keith and Kuya Peter are different persons sis..not to mention their names spelled different also..:p

KeithD
7th December 2007, 14:28
I look like Pete if I inhale non-stop for 5 minutes :D