PDA

View Full Version : after fiancee..where we go?

jennyanne
6th December 2007, 18:14
after fiancee visa, what should we do ? I mean where we go to now about my status of stay here in UK because my fiancee does not want us to get married because he believes stay legally since we together already even if we got not married after six mos. Please tell me what to do so that I could also inform my fiancee about it before its too late.

thanks,

jenny

KeithD
6th December 2007, 18:23
:cwm23:

Will people please READ THE RULES and stop posting things TWICE or more......we are not BLIND :NoNo:

Marwin08
6th December 2007, 19:03
hi jenny,welcome to the forum. I dont know why your fiance doesnt want to get married well in fact you applied for fiancee visa. Im not an expert but based on what i had read fiancee visa is valid up to 6 months starting from date of issue. meaning u two need to get married before it will expired.
id rather suggest to please keep reading the post or the archive and you will find answers. So good luck

nigel
6th December 2007, 19:36
It seems your partner thinks he can keep you in the U.K. without marrying you, I doubt that's possible :NoNo: I wouldn't recommend trying to live here ilegally..I really think you must get married, I can't see any other way you can stay here...anyway I wish you luck!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
6th December 2007, 19:40
Both your huby and you if you apply for and get a finacee visa and don't get married but you stay here could end up in all sorts of trouble.

Don't belive the tabolid headlines that no one cares because people overstaying do get caught up with and those aiding and abetting them may also get in trouble.

baboyako
6th December 2007, 20:08
if you doesn't want to marry you then, maybe time to go find another bf :rolleyes:

vbkelly
6th December 2007, 20:25
after fiancee visa, what should we do ? I mean where we go to now about my status of stay here in UK because my fiancee does not want us to get married because he believes stay legally since we together already even if we got not married after six mos. Please tell me what to do so that I could also inform my fiancee about it before its too late.

thanks,

jenny

you need to get married as soon as possible before your fiancee visa expired if not you breech the immigration and they send you back home in philippines

mach
6th December 2007, 21:29
if you doesn't want to marry you then, maybe time to go find another bf :rolleyes:

:icon_lol:

ervenescence
6th December 2007, 21:39
After fiancee? where do you think you go?

Get married before the visa expires or if you can't comply, just pack your things and head back home.

Simple as that miss Jenny :)

andypaul
6th December 2007, 22:53
Quick question have you got the visa yet? have you arrived in the Uk yet (it says manila on location so just asking?) have you booked a wedding as im sure your supose to when applying for finace visa?

If you have more than a few months you can still sort out the wedding. you could possible go for a cvil partnership (where you don't marry but are in a recgonised partnership) but you may need to go home and reapply for this and know little about.

please give us some facts so we can help you jenny:)

If Tagalog or another phill dialect is esasier for you to write in. Do so and im sure the wonderful speakers of that language will help translate.

kimmi
7th December 2007, 03:13
hi jenny,

I agree with most of our friends have said here..but let us take ur problem one step at a time..

1. Can u tell us where are u right now? Like Andy, ur profile says ure still here in Manila..so does it mean ure not in UK yet?
2. in case ure still in Manila, do u already have a fiancee visa?or just planning to get one?
3. If ure already in UK, would u mind sharing with us why ur fiance doesn't feel like getting married?and i am sure it is clear that when u apllied for the fiancee visa it is stated there that u need to get married within 6 months of issue..or else the immigration will going to bring u back here in the Philippines or u might be going to hide witht he authorities(TNT-tago ng tago)

can u pls share ur situation with us more clearly?

Pepe n Pilar
7th December 2007, 04:08
Hi Jenny, welcome to the forum. I agree with what the members here has said. If your fiance doesn't want to get married that is a big problem. There is no other way but for you to go back home. Everyone who has filed for a fiance/fiancee settlement visa has to get married within the 6 months period.

melmart
7th December 2007, 17:35
hello jenny since your visa is fiancee visa you are supposed to get married within 6 months before your visa expires otherwise i think the immigration will send u back home.why apply for fiancee visa and your partner doesnt even want to get married whats the point? i think your partner is not sure or not thinking of getting married with you i suppose you should have just applied for a tourist visa if thats the case! i dont know if thats possible for your situation not to get married since u have a fiancee visa which assumingly both of u will get married within the that 6 months and thats the process of it.im sure u know all about this so i think u should ask your partner if he really wants to settle down with you before anything might go wrong with your status.hope you will sort this out!