PDA

View Full Version : Got my extension visa FLR (M)

chieldave
13th September 2015, 22:25
Hi guys,just done my FLR (M) last friday..it's a bit of happy rashy process:biggrin:..my spouse visa will expire on 20th of sept 2015,I took the premium service as I wanted the same day result to lessen my worried mind.So 2 weeks ago I checked the availability of the location I wanted to (near from my address) but to my surprised there was no available appointment here in England,I started to panic coz I thought there would be available appointment anywhere anytime:doh,but only in Scotland and Ireland appeared to be available before my visa expire.I had no choice but to booked it or else I would be having a problem with my visa.Felt sorry to my husband as he had the teeth operation a day before my appoitment and he had to drive for me to Glasgow and back,but he was ok still after...
My appointment time was 2pm,we got there an half hour earlier,there were 2 guards who checked out things then had to cross with that detector machine thing to make sure that we not carrying any harsh things.We then entered to the room where there's this other lady guard and gave us our number and told us to sit down till our number will be called.When our number called, me and my husband went to the assigned counter with the caseworker in there,he was nice to us but I got a nose bleed:Cuckoo: when he started to talk,hardly to understand what he saying coz of his scottish accent,good thing my husband was there or else the caseworker ended up like a recording machine as I would have to ask him to repeat what he saying:Rasp:lol..Anyways,he asked our documents then asked us to get back to sit again and wait for another 20 minutes to call our number but only me had to go as the second call was for the biometric thing to another room.Then my number called and another person was there for biometrics process,got a nose bleed again with his scottish accent,I had to ask him to repeat:biggrin:.Then he took me photo and fingerprints.After that I went to sit down in waiting area again with my husband and waited for about another 2 hours for the result.When they called our number again to go to another counter,here's this another person,nose bleed,but I did understand when he said I pass,haha..he handed us back the documents excluded the form and photos,then he gave us the paper saying about the biometric ID waiting days and he let me signed the other paper where do I wanted them to post my ID to receive it in 10 days:smile:...then we went straight back home:smile:

Documents I provided...

Payment form
Application form
Birth Cert (both)
Marriage Cert
Divorce Decree (sponsor)
Letter from Employer (both)
P60 (both)
Payslips for the last 6 months (both)
Bank statement for the last 6 months (both)*
Land registry
Title plan
English Cert
Letters in both names
Letters in individual names for the last 2 and half year

I followed Leen,anne090909 list of documents,thanks to them for sharing it and thanks to the rest of the family in this forum for keeping this forum so informative....that's it for now till 2 1/2 years...

*my experience about my bank statement http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/58065-Natwest-wont-issue-a-confirmation-letter-of-authenticity-of-printed-bank-statement-or-stamp #20

raynaputi
13th September 2015, 22:54
Congrats! :Jump:

Terpe
14th September 2015, 01:02
Congratulations and well done :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Good job

Nice write up too :wink:

Leen
14th September 2015, 04:44
Congrats chieldave,worry free for 2 1/2 years,nosebleed ta ja.....:biggrin::icon_lol:

Michael Parnham
14th September 2015, 08:29
Congratulations, your detailed a/c will be helpful to others I'm sure!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
14th September 2015, 08:33
You should of met up with Arthur....... he could have been a translator for you :biggrin:

Terpe
14th September 2015, 09:15
I get one of those 'nose-bleeds' every day here in Davao City :biggrin:

jake
14th September 2015, 11:16
Congratulations :xxgrinning--00xx3:

If your appointment had been in Edinburgh the people speak a much clearer version of English :wink:

Arthur Little
14th September 2015, 13:58
Worth the drive for peace of mind - congratulations to BOTH of you - you can now relax for the next two and a half years ... before needng to "gallop" towards the ILR. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

cheekee
14th September 2015, 19:39
Many congratulations to you. :)

andy222
15th September 2015, 16:51
Well done,:xxgrinning--00xx3:

songz777
15th September 2015, 19:16
That's great news! There are a few of us here who will be applying FLR next year and all this information really helps! :smile::biggrin:

chieldave
16th September 2015, 18:58
You should of met up with Arthur....... he could have been a translator for you :biggrin:

should have known it earlier:biggrin: hehe

chieldave
16th September 2015, 19:00
That's great news! There are a few of us here who will be applying FLR next year and all this information really helps! :smile::biggrin:

It's my pleasure of throwing back the goodness of this forum,that it can be helpful for the others:wink:

chieldave
16th September 2015, 19:01
Congratulations :xxgrinning--00xx3:

If your appointment had been in Edinburgh the people speak a much clearer version of English :wink:

yay..thing is there was no Edinburgh appointment that time:biggrin:

chieldave
16th September 2015, 19:05
Guys just an update...today I got my biometric ID already:xxgrinning--00xx3::Jump:...supposed to be 10 days but if last weekend not included,it took only 3 days of waiting..made up my day now...Goodluck to all..xxxxxxxxx

mendoza82
20th September 2015, 19:56
Well done and congrats!! Thanks for sharing your experience will help me for my next year application :smile:

anne090909
23rd September 2015, 11:59
Congratulations!:Jump::Jump::Jump: