PDA

View Full Version : Disgusting

jonnijon
19th September 2015, 08:07
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/uks-oldest-pow-faces-eviction-after-council-failed-him/ar-AAetjrp?ocid=spartandhp

As some of the comments in this article say "he is the wrong colour":NoNo:

gm47
19th September 2015, 08:34
Really bad news !!!!

guys like him should be the people that are admired, respected in our streets. Help to pay for his care costs :cwm23::cwm23: they should allow him to stay at home if that's his wish and give the BEST care that is possible for free. Everyone looks up to the footballers etc that are paid in stupid figures, this Man and many like him are way above that level for me. They are my heroes, they should have everything for free and regaled for what they did. In this country we forget so easily.

Sometimes I despair with how we treat Men/Women that allowed this country to be free and to flourish into such a prosperous and tolerant nation. We help so many people here and in other countries, that's good, yet we treat the most important of all with so little respect.

I could go on :cwm23: :Brick:

stevewool
19th September 2015, 08:46
If he was CAT, or a DOG, even a donkey and lets say a person from Europe, Immigrant/ migrant he would be cared for,
Amazing

Longweekend
19th September 2015, 09:19
You couldn't make it up....:cwm23::cwm23:

stevewool
19th September 2015, 09:28
Just remember boys, what you are all putting away in savings for your retirement ie, holidays, new car, more holidays ,even leaving something for your love ones is really not going to happen, its going to pay for your care , then once that goes , well there you have it

Michael Parnham
19th September 2015, 10:01
My question is, why is a carer charging £960 per week, is it a mistake should that be per month?:Erm:

stevewool
19th September 2015, 11:20
My question is, why is a carer charging £960 per week, is it a mistake should that be per month?:Erm:

A work college i know is paying over £670 a week to care for his father in law, thats coming straight from his father in laws pension plus savings

London_Manila
19th September 2015, 14:05
Elderly care can be a nightmare for many families

Local councils are quite good at plundering all the assets of the poor person needing care

Surely with these sky high prices it would be much better to invite a carer from the Philippines:Erm:

I would imagine the British embassy in Manila would kick that idea into touch......

stevewool
19th September 2015, 15:39
Surely with these sky high prices it would be much better to invite a carer from the Philippines :Erm:

I have one , just have to grow old now