PDA

View Full Version : Been overcharged on your mobile

stevewool
21st September 2015, 19:49
Any one been charged extra on the mobile bill ,
I have just received the bill from EE and its gone up from just over £12 to over £30,
Its never been this high in fact its always just above the £12 since we had it , so a quick check and i see i have been charged £3.75 each ( did not send or received ) for 4 texts, NO WAY ,
So a quick call and it seems that there is this number 03333137900 that takes this out of my account, i have no idea who this is or what it is,
EE has agreed to block this number and to refund the chargers back into my account too, the funny thing is , this started in August 7th 14th 21st and the 28th all around the same time too 9.26 am
They told me i could ring them to ask who they are but sod that i have no idea and i dont either, as long as its blocked and no more chargers i will be fine,
Just to add to this this is Ems phone , so i am not 100% sure what happened :cwm25:

KeithD
21st September 2015, 20:08
You are not the only one http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/03333137900

stevewool
21st September 2015, 20:10
Yes Keith i looked on that site, amazing :omg:

stevewool
19th October 2015, 22:07
WOW i have been charged again but using a different number, 3x fridays same time same cost, someone is in for the biggest .......ing tomorrow morning after 8am, account will be closed if i dont get my money back and something free too, I am i little peed of

Terpe
20th October 2015, 05:26
WOW i have been charged again but using a different number, 3x fridays same time same cost, someone is in for the biggest .......ing tomorrow morning after 8am, account will be closed if i dont get my money back and something free too, I am i little peed of

Good luck Steve. Let us know the details :xxaction-smiley-047

Michael Parnham
20th October 2015, 09:25
Wow I'm glad our phones only cost about a couple of £10 top ups per year and that's it no more phone costs at all!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
20th October 2015, 11:18
Yep...Pay As You Go for me (plus my house phone).

I think I've spent even less than Michael. :icon_lol:

My money is saved for trips to see my loved ones in the Phils... not donated to rip-off companies. :mad:

Michael Parnham
20th October 2015, 14:40
:action-smiley-081::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Yep...Pay As You Go for me (plus my house phone).

I think I've spent even less than Michael. :icon_lol:

My money is saved for trips to see my loved ones in the Phils... not donated to rip-off companies. :mad:

Ha ha , some people don't know how to budget Graham:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
20th October 2015, 19:30
Many of us know how to budget , thats why when a bill is more then it should , it rings alarm bells, then you act on it,