PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the men?

fred
25th September 2015, 01:13
http://toprightnewscom.c.presscdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/muslim-holland1.jpg

20 years ago these 2 muppets would have got a damned good kickin..
What the hell is going on in Europe??
Are the "Men" all scared now days?

http://toprightnews.com/muslim-teen-doesnt-like-what-this-girl-is-wearing-seconds-later-he-does-the-unthinkable/

London_Manila
25th September 2015, 01:47
If you were to even mentioned a word to these two idiots and they reported you to the police you would then be arrested immediately......
Racism laws within the Uk are only ever enforced against white people.......

In parts of Tower Hamlets these types go around defacing advertising billboards because they don't agree with the decadent nature of some adverts

fred
25th September 2015, 01:58
IMO we should all donate towards an ISIS recruitment fund..
Persuade them all to go over there so we can take them out in a job lot with an armed drone in the lonely dessert.:cwm23:

johncar54
25th September 2015, 06:49
Racism laws within the Uk are only ever enforced against white people.......

This is a standard answer to that :-

"RACISM IS about prejudice and power. It includes the ability to access resources, being able to control it and decide who is restricted from it. It is whiteness (not blackness), which has formed a globalised power structure (this doesn’t have to be material resources.) It therefore becomes redundant to say a black person is racist because while they can be bigoted and ignorant, they lack power."

Catch 22

stevewool
25th September 2015, 07:12
A few years ago if you was cheeky to people you either got a threat then if that did not work you got a thump, usually it was from someone you knew , and if you went home and told your dad or brothers they would give you a thump for being cheeky to that person,
Yes times have changed , the person in the video as you can see always have mates to back them up, a person all alone never opens the mouth usually, but is this life today :NoNo:

Michael Parnham
25th September 2015, 07:37
I must admit, I have never witnessed anything like that in my life even a men only situation, apart from what's on TV sometimes, but for real never!:Erm:

jake
25th September 2015, 09:51
Ive seen that video before :Erm:
Something fishy going on :Erm: