PDA

View Full Version : Decision email from UKVI - Yes or no ?

cheekee
12th October 2015, 09:03
My wife got this email today

Dear SHEINA C**********

Application Reference : GWF**************

A decision has been made on your application and your documents are being returned to the Visa Application Centre (VAC). You will be contacted again by the VAC once these documents have been received and they are ready for you to collect. If you have chosen to have your documents couriered to you, these will be despatched by the VAC once they have been received.

Please do not attend the application centre until you have been contacted by the VAC. UKVI contact details can be found at https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

UK Visas and Immigration
British Embassy Manila

Does this mean good or bad in others past experience?

grahamw48
12th October 2015, 09:40
Usually good...I think.

Fingers crossed for you ! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
12th October 2015, 10:50
Seems quite normal Phil, don't think you have any need to worry, good luck!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Slip
12th October 2015, 12:29
Sounds good to me....

You should know in the next few days if not sooner :smile:

Terpe
12th October 2015, 13:46
That's the only standard notification these days Phil. Means nothing as VFS will not be informed.
It doesn't imply anything other than the decision has been made.

You'll just have to wait until you wife see's the documentation I'm afraid.

I'm not meaning to sound negative just giving the honest facts.

Personally I can't imagine anything that would result in a refusal.

All of us are wishing you the best.

edd
12th October 2015, 16:02
I think our embassy like to have us biting our nails as long as they can phil :doh fingers crossed good news is on its way :xxgrinning--00xx3:

best of luck

eddie & pam

cheekee
13th October 2015, 16:33
Well we received the text message saying it's in the hands of the courier and is now in cebu. We are tracking it.

We also received this email.

Dear SHEINA ,

The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWF********** was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 10/13/2015 .
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.

If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.

Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

I'm thinking it will arrive while I'm on my night shift tonight.

grahamw48
13th October 2015, 17:33
I think you got it !:waver:

songz777
13th October 2015, 19:54
Congrats to you both .. it seems you may well have it! :biggrin:

cheekee
14th October 2015, 03:52
The package is out for delivery.

Really nervous now.

ana07cutiepie
9th March 2016, 11:54
hey cheekee, what happened to the visa? is it approved? please let me know as I'm on the same boat just received emails like this and no idea if it's good news or bad news.. please let me know :D

thank you!!:Hellooo:

Michael Parnham
9th March 2016, 15:27
hey cheekee, what happened to the visa? is it approved? please let me know as I'm on the same boat just received emails like this and no idea if it's good news or bad news.. please let me know :D

thank you!!:Hellooo:
Approved:xxgrinning--00xx3:

ana07cutiepie
10th March 2016, 21:09
ohhhh congratulations to them!! :Hellooo::Hellooo: I was hoping ours was approved too but it turned out that is not really disappointed :NoNo:

Michael Parnham
11th March 2016, 12:00
ohhhh congratulations to them!! :Hellooo::Hellooo: I was hoping ours was approved too but it turned out that is not really disappointed :NoNo:

Sorry to hear the Visa refused, for what reason? if you don't mind me asking:Erm:

cheekee
26th March 2016, 17:15
Hi sorry. Only just seen this thread.

In sorry you were refused

Do you know the reasons.

Hoping you can appeal.