PDA

View Full Version : 5 days in Miami

stevewool
15th November 2015, 21:07
We may have a few spare days on our holiday , so any thoughts about Miami and the area around there ,
I have never been there yet , or is there somewhere else :Erm::Erm:

Trefor
15th November 2015, 22:13
Stay in South Beach but IMO you only need 1-2 days in Miami. If you have time stay up the coast towards Daytona, but that's a few hours drive. Where will you be before/after? Might be worth extending your stay there. Florida Keys and the Gulf Coast are lovely. Orlando is full of Brits driving on the wrong side of the road and pensioners driving badly (hence why the insurance and surcharge for car rental is higher in Florida than most places) ��

stevewool
15th November 2015, 22:33
We have 3 weeks in Florida, the last two will be Micky Mouse weeks for Emma, but the first week will be please myself week, i am wanting a few days around Clearwater, may even stay on that side for the whole week then grab a day or two on the other side , i am sure 2 weeks at the theme parks is going to do my head in

Trefor
16th November 2015, 11:27
Yes, 2 weeks is too much for Mickey. The waterparks are great though, so make sure you visit them. The Clearwater area is nice, I want to visit there again soon.