PDA

View Full Version : Asia uncovered...Manilas secret abortionists.

Tawi2
2nd December 2015, 17:54
I am in Thailand at the moment watching tv,theres a very good program on TV on CI channel,about how the church influenced politicians in pinas to block free family planning and the over 600,000 illegal abortions in pinas that are carried out yearly,pinas population is 97 million expected to rise to 140 million in 25 years,very insteresting insight into the underbelly of the secret abortionists.

jonnijon
2nd December 2015, 20:34
Church has a lot to answer for.

Tawi2
3rd December 2015, 02:40
Quite a sad program to be honest,the philippines politicians ar also short sighted as several blocked the family planning bill,as for the church well its a business which relies on people and control,the more peopl the more power and cash,its economic sense for them to block family planning,one priest said free birth control would encourage promiscuity but thats hogwash,people are people,we are all the result of an orgasm,pinas is on a downhill slippery slope with its projected population growth.

grahamw48
6th December 2015, 00:52
Well I'm sorry, but as a devout Atheist obviously I have little time for the 2,000 year-old nonsense preached by the Catholic priests and their ilk.

They have controlled the people of the Philippines for far too long, with their brainwashing from birth, and have certainly done the vast (mainly poor) majority of the population very few favours. :NoNo:

No, it's NOT the 'will of god', it's the will of some unmarried, childless bloke in a dress, who considers himself above the rest of us mere mortals.

Tawi2
7th December 2015, 23:02
CI is quite a good channel,there's another series called "Mail Order Murder" about mail-order brides who murder or are murdered by their spouses,quite a few pinays on there.