PDA

View Full Version : Killer of Lee Rigby Sues the Prison Service

Harry T
10th December 2015, 10:46
One of the Vile Killers of soldier Lee Rigby is apparently sueing the Prison service for the loss of 2 front teeth during an alleged scuffle with prison officers.:NoNo:

How much are Lee Rigbys families getting if they were to sue this horrible vile convicted killer for his death ?.
This disgusting piece of humanity forfeited all rights to normal life when he helped commit this Barbaric Murder, he is entitled to be fed, a place to sleep, and a roof over his head, end of.. whatever else he gets has been brought about by his own actions when committing that Barbaric Murder, he should be grateful that these Prison Officers probably spend a great deal of there time protecting these men from other inmates.. and now he has the cheek to try to sue these same men.
Personally I would build a Prison down on The Faulklands, and send all convicted criminals of this nature down there to serve out there time.. my opinion and I may be outspoken but that's all these convicted animals deserve.. :cwm23:

SimonH
10th December 2015, 14:02
When I'm back I'm more than willing to remove a couple of knee caps if he still feels he has the right to complain.

Michael Parnham
10th December 2015, 18:12
One of the Vile Killers of soldier Lee Rigby is apparently sueing the Prison service for the loss of 2 front teeth during an alleged scuffle with prison officers.:NoNo:

How much are Lee Rigbys families getting if they were to sue this horrible vile convicted killer for his death ?.
This disgusting piece of humanity forfeited all rights to normal life when he helped commit this Barbaric Murder, he is entitled to be fed, a place to sleep, and a roof over his head, end of.. whatever else he gets has been brought about by his own actions when committing that Barbaric Murder, he should be grateful that these Prison Officers probably spend a great deal of there time protecting these men from other inmates.. and now he has the cheek to try to sue these same men.
Personally I would build a Prison down on The Faulklands, and send all convicted criminals of this nature down there to serve out there time.. my opinion and I may be outspoken but that's all these convicted animals deserve.. :cwm23:

Makes you wish capital punishment was still around!:behead:

grahamw48
10th December 2015, 23:04
If he is given a brass farthing... or even dental treatment, this country will have reached a new low.

It's bad enough having read about him, nevermind contribute to his food and accommodation. :mad: