PDA

View Full Version : Xmas traditions around the world

Leen
24th December 2015, 15:27
I would have lechon anytime of the day :hubbahubba::hubbahubba::hubbahubba: not carp:thumbsdown::Blacklistnonono:

Terpe
25th December 2015, 04:46
I do love lechon. But it has to be top quality, seasoned and cooked to perfection.

I've sampled far too many that I just don't eat recently.

Michael Parnham
25th December 2015, 06:59
I do love lechon. But it has to be top quality, seasoned and cooked to perfection.

Pigs in Blankets Peter?

SimonH
25th December 2015, 07:54

We had 2 last night (must have had about 25 relatives descend). Wish I hadn't wasted the money to be honest, Far too fatty and the skin wasn't anywhere near as crispy as it should have been.

Terpe
25th December 2015, 14:08
We had 2 last night (must have had about 25 relatives descend). Wish I hadn't wasted the money to be honest, Far too fatty and the skin wasn't anywhere near as crispy as it should have been.

It takes quite a bit time to discover a decent supplier.
Most are rubbish IMHO

stevewool
25th December 2015, 15:01
A proper Christmas diner prepared by mum was the best how times do change,
Home alone and Ems at work, dont eat to much we are going out later ie around 7pm,
so hope your dinner is better then mine folks,

Terpe
25th December 2015, 15:57
Tonight another half dozen King Crab legs. These ones are huge.
Also Tuna sashimi with hot green horseradish and clam soup :hubbahubba:

Nice rice and a couple of bottles champers.

We may not feel like eating much but we still love the best things in life.
Happy days indeed.

Tomorrow off to Toril fish port to find some fresh Malasugui for special Kinilaw :hubbahubba:

Michael Parnham
25th December 2015, 22:04
9pm in ten minutes we will be sitting down to a lovely Turkey Christmas Dinner, I prepared everything this morning and Maritess and I cooked the veg and Yorkshire pudding plus gravy as soon as we arrived home from her work, the turkey was still in the oven when I went to collect her!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

kengleong
10th March 2016, 08:31
I hope to celebrate my Christmas in my hometown too, miss all the memories when im a kid.