PDA

View Full Version : Best Christmas present ever

stevewool
25th December 2015, 14:55
Well yes the best present ever was seeing Ems and her dads face when they was talking via skype this morning, seeing so much love ,joy and happiness from them both brought a tear to my eye,
Happy Christmas to everyone near and far x

Arthur Little
26th December 2015, 00:06
Well yes the best present ever was seeing Ems and her dads face when they was talking via skype this morning, seeing so much love, joy and happiness from them both brought a tear to my eye,
Happy Christmas to everyone near and far x

Aww ... that's lovely, Steve. Myrna had a video call from one of her five brothers this morning; we're so lucky to be living in an age where it's possible to speak to :telephone: (and see) loved ones at the other side of the world. :smile:

Hoping you and Ems had a wonderful day. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

cheekee
26th December 2015, 11:41
How wonderful

I had the best Christmas present ever having my wife here home for Christmas

Arthur Little
26th December 2015, 13:33
How wonderful

I had the best Christmas present ever having my wife here home for Christmas

Yep :Jump: ... I'll bet you had, Phil! I trust BOTH of you thoroughly enjoyed your very first Christmas together. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
26th December 2015, 16:46
Its been a funny old Christmas for me and Ems, while i have broken up from work Ems is still working till the 29th, but the time we do have together is well spent

Michael Parnham
27th December 2015, 11:31
I bought myself some Scarpa Walking Boots, should get two years out of them!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
27th December 2015, 11:35
Only another 2 weeks and I can take my sweethearts their pressies. I receive pictures each day though. :smile:

stevewool
27th December 2015, 12:24
He is getting a big boy now

Arthur Little
27th December 2015, 19:12
:cwm25: ... hopefully, you've managed to escape the worst of the floods in Yorkshire, Graham.

Only another 2 weeks and I can take my sweethearts their pressies.

I receive pictures each day though. :smile:

He is getting a big boy now

Yup, it won't be long now. :biggrin: ... great picture ... and :iagree: with Steve that young Geoff's fairly growing!

grahamw48
27th December 2015, 23:36
Fortunately I live at the top of a hill Arthur, so no worries about flooding as yet. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

My little boy will be 5 months when I get back over there... so possibly at the trying to sit up stage. :smile:

My other son was walking around the furniture at 9 months and properly at 10 months. :cwm24:

Michael Parnham
28th December 2015, 08:34
Fortunately I live at the top of a hill Arthur, so no worries about flooding as yet. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

My little boy will be 5 months when I get back over there... so possibly at the trying to sit up stage. :smile:

My other son was walking around the furniture at 9 months and properly at 10 months. :cwm24:

Doesn't seem five minutes Graham, very nice Photo's also pleased you were not affected by the terrible floods!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
28th December 2015, 11:48
Thanks Michael.

This was yesterday's picture ...after church. :smile:

Longweekend
28th December 2015, 12:07
Very nice Graham, not long to go now until you see them again....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
28th December 2015, 14:32
Thanks Michael.

This was yesterday's picture ...after church. :smile:

Beautiful:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
28th December 2015, 14:50
Be glad when I get there. Bags packed.

Bored silly here now. :NoNo:

stevewool
28th December 2015, 17:00
Not long Graham ,how long are you planning to be out there this time , it must be so hard for you to be so far away

grahamw48
28th December 2015, 17:52
30 days Steve. :smile:

I'll try to do that every 3 months or so, until I retire next year... then consider what do after that.

stevewool
28th December 2015, 18:07
30 days is a nice time .but I bet its hard on those last few days before you fly back.
Lots of plans ahead for you it seems