PDA

View Full Version : New man in town

Mzee
30th December 2015, 23:47
Hi, just wante to say hi and Happy New Year may y'all have a good 2016, who would think one would live so long huh!
Got myself a sweet pinay gf and hoping to spend a great deal of my time in phil. Therefore joined this forum mainly for help and advice and such and to have a network besides the locals just to get a different aspect/view to certain things.
Well hope to get to know some of you along the way

Arthur Little
31st December 2015, 01:06
Hi, just want to say hi and Happy New Year may y'all have a good 2016, who would think one would live so long huh!

Got myself a sweet pinay gf and hoping to spend a great deal of my time in phil. Therefore joined this forum mainly for help and advice and such and to have a network besides the locals just to get a different aspect/view to certain things.
Well hope to get to know some of you along the way

:olddude: ... c'mon, man, you're not old! :nono-1-1: ... a handful of us who're already beyond the biblical "three score years and ten", have "been there, done that - 'n' ultimately brought home the prize" - ourselves. :wink:

So ... compliments of the season to you too, and also :welcomex: to Filipina Roses; you've certainly chosen the right place. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
31st December 2015, 08:48
Welcome to Filipina Roses Mzee, I'm sure you will find answers to any questions you care to ask, tell us more, where in Philippines is your lady from?:xxgrinning--00xx3: