PDA

View Full Version : pams spouse visa application update

edd
5th January 2016, 13:24
Hi guys

Pams just received a clear result back from her T.B testing after taking a sputum test and Xray. we had to wait a worrying 3 months for the results. we will be putting our application forward the end of this month, just treble checking we have everything to hand. Has anyone heard of any changes to the financial requirements. Thanks for all the advice everyone has given pam and I bringing us both through this stressful process too !

good luck and happy new year to all :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
5th January 2016, 13:32
Hi guys

Pams just received a clear result back from her T.B testing after taking a sputum test and Xray. we had to wait a worrying 3 months for the results. we will be putting our application forward the end of this month, just treble checking we have everything to hand. Has anyone heard of any changes to the financial requirements. Thanks for all the advice everyone has given pam and I bringing us both through this stressful process too !

good luck and happy new year to all :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Well done and good luck to you too!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

edd
5th January 2016, 13:35
Thanks Michael !!

Terpe
5th January 2016, 14:27
No changes on Financial Requirement.
But changes on the English Language since last November 2015......worth double checking that all's OK on that

Glad to know the TB test is finally complete.
To be honest there are more and more folks having issues.............makes one wonder.:Erm:

edd
5th January 2016, 14:44
No changes on Financial Requirement.
But changes on the English Language since last November 2015......worth double checking that all's OK on that

Glad to know the TB test is finally complete.
To be honest there are more and more folks having issues.............makes one wonder.:Erm:

thanks terp I was thinking the same thing too on the T.B testing makes you wonder for sure !:Erm: