PDA

View Full Version : British Foreign Secretary Arrives In Philippines

Arthur Little
8th January 2016, 14:44
British Foreign Secretary, Philip Hammond arrived in Manila today ... as part of a tour of East Asian countries, including China and Japan.

www.philippinesnews.net/index.php/sid/240067657

:yeahthat:'s good: Philippines' existence actually being recognised by the British! :biggrin:

Arthur Little
8th January 2016, 15:57
Completely :icon_offtopic: ... but - with today being the twenty~seventh anniversary of my [still] much~missed father's death - this depiction of the lugubrious Hammond in an entirely separate context (see link below) reminded me, yet again, of his startling resesmblance to the bloke I now refer to as 'our family undertaker'! :cwm24:

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/12088637/Philip=Hammond-cant-envisage-campaigning-to-leave-the-European-Union.html

Let your imagination :cwm25: run riot :poke: ... ignoring the *small GOLD LETTERING on the front cover of the BIG RED BOOK he's carrying and substitute *it for ...

"Arthur Little (Senior)... THIS WAS YOUR LIFE!" :yikes:

Michael Parnham
8th January 2016, 16:06
British Foreign Secretary, Philip Hammond arrived in Manila today ... as part of a tour of East Asian countries, including China and Japan.

www.philippinesnews.net/index.php/sid/240067657

:yeahthat:'s good: Philippines' existence actually being recognised by the British! :biggrin:

Nice change Arthur:xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
8th January 2016, 21:07
'Pleasant' regimes like the Saudis are considered more important because of the many billions they bring to us each year in arms sales etc. :NoNo:

Ako Si Jamie
10th January 2016, 23:50

Part of a tour of Angeles City more like and I bet he didn't take the Rabbit bus either.