PDA

View Full Version : Should have married a Pinay, chum!!!

Ako Si Jamie
13th January 2016, 10:27
Read the other day that Cheryl Cole is divorcing her husband of 18 months, Fernando-Versace or whatever he's called.

On what grounds? Was he a b@stard? Did he cheat on her? Apparently not. He's been accused of not doing enough around the house! :cwm3:

Sounds a bit churlish to me seeing as she's not short of money and could easily afford to hire a maid etc. It might not be true though but if it is, what a way to end a marriage! Victim of the OTT feminist society of today's western world perhaps?

mickcant
13th January 2016, 11:09
Nice as she is too look at, even if possible I would not wish to be with someone as false as her :NoNo:
I agree a Pinay would be far better.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick. :olddude:

Michael Parnham
13th January 2016, 14:58
Read the other day that Cheryl Cole is divorcing her husband of 18 months, Fernando-Versace or whatever he's called.

On what grounds? Was he a b@stard? Did he cheat on her? Apparently not. He's been accused of not doing enough around the house! :cwm3:

Sounds a bit churlish to me seeing as she's not short of money and could easily afford to hire a maid etc. It might not be true though but if it is, what a way to end a marriage! Victim of the OTT feminist society of today's western world perhaps?

She wouldn't have divorced me then because I do everything around the house inside and out!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Longweekend
13th January 2016, 15:00
I wouldn't have been able to understand her...:cwm25:

Ako Si Jamie
14th January 2016, 00:03
Nice as she is too look at, even if possible I would not wish to be with someone as false as her :NoNo:
I agree a Pinay would be far better.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick. :olddude:

Yeah, she strikes me as the type of person who'll do practically anything to preserve her celebrity status. I'm not buying into this butter wouldn't melt facade she brings across.