PDA

View Full Version : IHS gave my hypertension

Jentobeharrison
20th January 2016, 15:04
Please enlighten me and make me calm. I just found out this IHS and registered myself, found out I need to pay £500 more on top of my visa fee when I renew it next year. Why? Why do we have to pay this if we are working full time? Paying tax and get deductions from our payslip, pay everything like a british citizen does, why? Please enlighten me, I would say that £500 is too expensive for my free contraceptives!!! :cwm23::cwm23::cwm23:

Arthur Little
22nd January 2016, 01:14
Please enlighten me and make me calm. I just found out this IHS and registered myself, found out I need to pay £500 more on top of my visa fee when I renew it next year. Why? Why do we have to pay this if we are working full time? Paying tax and get deductions from our payslip, pay everything like a british citizen does, why? Please enlighten me, I would say that £500 is too expensive for my free contraceptives!!! :cwm23::cwm23::cwm23:

Yes, :iagree: ... this Immigration Health Surcharge has raised a few hackles :angry: (mine included!) since its introduction.

Small comfort, I realise ... :anerikke: ... even though there're several threads in which I've made my personal views on the subject clear.

But here is a link to the latest update; I trust you'll find it useful:

https://www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigration-application/overview

Michael Parnham
22nd January 2016, 18:22
Vasectomy's free:xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
23rd January 2016, 03:38

Spend another 1,000 Quid on Yoga classes.
It will erase the memory of that 500.00 Quid you MUST shell out now.
Sit down..Cross your legs,one over the other..Put your hands together,purse your lips,empty your brain of any negative thoughts and in a very calm and continuous tone make this gentle annoying sound...Ready? OK..After me.....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM (catch your breath and repeat 6 times)
How do you feel now??:icon_lol:

jake
23rd January 2016, 03:46
Vasectomy's free:xxgrinning--00xx3:

You should be in charge of reproductive health here in the Philippines :icon_lol:

SimonH
23rd January 2016, 09:21
You should be in charge of reproductive health here in the Philippines :icon_lol:

I think my Mrs has that job :NoNo: