PDA

View Full Version : Up to six years in prison for wife who ignored her housework duties

Ako Si Jamie
5th February 2016, 23:50
Perhaps!

:yikes:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/wife-could-be-jailed-for-not-doing-enough-housework-a6853431.html

fred
6th February 2016, 01:41
Quite right too..

Michael Parnham
6th February 2016, 09:16
All my life I've done all housework because I enjoy doing it and as a child I was made to do it, also I cook all my own food but that's because I don't eat Philippine food so It's better for me to do what I do and it saves wifey a lot of work. Don't get me wrong because the wife is willing to cook and clean, she does other jobs like making sure all clothes are nice and tidy in draws ect!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Longweekend
6th February 2016, 19:39
Six years, she will be out in three with good behaviour....:biggrin:

Arthur Little
6th February 2016, 22:10
Six years, she will be out in three with good behaviour....:biggrin:

......................................... :yeahthat: isn't necessarily so, :nono-1-1: ... especially if she's no good with a :balaicoule:!

Ako Si Jamie
7th February 2016, 09:24
All my life I've done all housework because I enjoy doing it and as a child I was made to do it, also I cook all my own food but that's because I don't eat Philippine food so It's better for me to do what I do and it saves wifey a lot of work. Don't get me wrong because the wife is willing to cook and clean, she does other jobs like making sure all clothes are nice and tidy in draws ect!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Nothing enjoyable about housework in my opinion. Aaaaargh!

Longweekend
7th February 2016, 11:03
I've got a wife who enjoys ironing....:biggrin:

Ako Si Jamie
7th February 2016, 14:26
Ironing is the worst form. Actually I've found a way to combat that problem providing I'm not in a rush but it only works on certain garments like t-shirts that are fairly tight. Wear one around the house for a couple of hours. Body heat irons out the creases. Works for me. :biggrin:

Arthur Little
7th February 2016, 15:26
Ironing is the worst form. Actually I've found a way to combat that problem providing I'm not in a rush but it only works on certain garments like t-shirts that are fairly tight. Wear one around the house for a couple of hours. Body heat irons out the creases. Works for me. :biggrin:

:yeahthat:'s a :gp: ... being widowed - and living on my own for 17 years before meeting Myrna - pretty soon taught me many different ways of avoiding tedious domestic chores, therefore, :iagree:!

grahamw48
8th February 2016, 04:25
Lived alone and did my own housework from 18-40, so don't need anyone to slave away for me... before going out to work to earn their keep. :biggrin: