PDA

View Full Version : Big brother is watching you

stevewool
28th February 2016, 22:28
It seems that where ever you are these days there is a camera watching you,
Well where i live, Derby, they have just introduced some other new cameras to photgraph your car if you are dropping people off at the train station , its a bus stop right out side the station but you cannot pull over into this or else you will get a fine,
Now it seems they have put these cameras on one of the busiest roads in the city center too,London road, no stopping to drop off passengers at all, this road is chaos with buses and taxis so you dont have time to stop at all, but also this road has a very car park entrance too where you can queue for ages to get in, i wonder what would happen if people get out of your care while waiting behind a bus ,taxi or even waiting to get into the car park,would you get a ticket,
There is a road in Derby that has quite a few Asian restaurants and take aways , the parking is stupid , they park everywhere and anywhere in the big flash cars and yes you guest it no cameras around at all,
There does seem to be a law for one and then a law for others, or am i being silly

Slip
29th February 2016, 09:06
They have a bus stop outside the train station near me.... It has a cut out bit so you can pull in without obstructing traffic. But if anyone pulls into it to drop people off it's £120 fine.... Fair enough you'd think what with it being a bus stop. Yet this bus stop has been out of service for around 5 years!

Michael Parnham
29th February 2016, 12:20
Just keep away from these areas, problem solved:xxgrinning--00xx3: