PDA

View Full Version : Seven Years Already!

Arthur Little
12th March 2016, 01:41
Yep, on *this date [March *11] Myrna arrived in Perth ... 7 years ago. :smile:

:wink: ... how time flies!

mickcant
12th March 2016, 05:23
You have been blesses to have had Myrna in your life and home this past 7 years Arthur. :tresamoureux:
I agree as we age time does seem to go quicker when we look back on events.
Mick. :olddude:

Michael Parnham
12th March 2016, 08:03

Doesn't seem five minutes ago, congratulations to both of you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
12th March 2016, 09:40
Have to agree Arthur time does fly for all of us, we just cannot stop that,
7 years of living in Perth , here is to many many more :smile:

KeithD
13th March 2016, 10:35
Woop :Hellooo:

Roll on the next 7 years for both of you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
13th March 2016, 23:08
Happy anniversary Arthur and Myrna ! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

25 years since my first missus arrived from the Philippines.... and our wonderful son, now 22, is sitting a couple of yards away from me as I type.

He'll be accompanying me next trip, to meet his little brother. :smile:

Arthur Little
14th March 2016, 00:07
Thank you, Mick, Michael, Steve, Keith and Graham, respectively ... ALL of your good wishes are very much appreciated! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
14th March 2016, 00:59
25 years since my first missus arrived from the Philippines.... and our wonderful son, now 22, is sitting a couple of yards away from me as I type.

Quarter of a century since your first missus's arrival, Graham? :cwm24: ... WOW!

He'll be accompanying me next trip, to meet his little brother. :smile:

.................................... :yeahthat:'s GREAT ... I'll bet he's looking forward to it. :smile:

Doc Alan
14th March 2016, 11:04
Congratulations Arthur and Myrna, here's to many more happy years for you :smile:.

Arthur Little
14th March 2016, 13:28
Congratulations Arthur and Myrna, here's to many more happy years for you :smile:.

Thank you, Alan... again, your good wishes are very much appreciated. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lordna
14th March 2016, 18:48
Congrats to you both!

Arthur Little
14th March 2016, 23:28
Congrats to you both!

Appreciated, Roland ... to you too, many thanks. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

PAT
22nd March 2016, 20:55

Congratulations to both of you..��

Arthur Little
23rd March 2016, 17:08
... how time flies!

Congratulations to both of you..��

:thankyou: Y'know ... it's difficult to believe that 7 years can pass so quickly, Pat.

PAT
4th April 2016, 12:43
Yes,t is very true Little Arthur. I will be here seven years soon as well and it is always fantastic to look back how it happened:smile:.I still prefer to settle in the Philippines but I have to consider my husband and children.In fairness to UK, I am happy having family here:smile:.

Arthur Little
4th April 2016, 13:34
Yes,t is very true Little Arthur. I will be here seven years soon as well and it is always fantastic to look back how it happened :smile:. I still prefer to settle in the Philippines but I have to consider my husband and children.In fairness to UK, I am happy having family here :smile:.

Yes, :iagree: ... in other words, you're contented.

......................................................... :yeahthat:'s GREAT! :smile:

PAT
24th April 2016, 17:13
Yes, :iagree: ... in other words, you're contented.

......................................................... :yeahthat:'s GREAT! :smile:

Exactly!...:smile: and thanks for the points.